You,Adriana Hopper want to be friends with Me?

Time skip to three weeks later
Adrianas pov:
It's been three weeks sense ben found out that you are "obsessed" with Finney. I mean he is cute and your "feelings" for Finney have gotten bigger. you started to think about why you didn't get along with Finney and it finally clicked

Memory from when you were in 5th grade with Finney (when you and finney were friends but you never told any one because he was and still is a "loser")
you heard screaming and went to see what it was and it was Finney getting beat up by Moose. You went over and pushed moose off of Finney " aww Is little Adriana protecting her little boyfriend!" "what eww he is not my boyfriend, he's weird and a loser I wouldn't even be friends with him. I was just umm moving you out the way so I can punch him." "ok then hit him right in the face!" "what right now?" "yeah or are you a pussy!, I thought you were like your brother?" "no i'm not a pussy i'll do it!" "ok do it then!" "yeah I will!" and with that you punched Finney right in the nose. And the flash back ended.

'oh shit that's why he hates me. I should go apologize' you thought. You walked to his house thinking about what to say. you got there and knocked on the door, then finney's dad opened it. "umm are you here for gwenny you look a bit too old to be hanging out with her" "umm no i'm here for finn" "ok, Finney someone is here for you" finneys dad yelled. "ok coming dad" finney said as you heard steps coming down the stair and finney's dad walked away.

"oh it's you" "yeah it me, umm so I want to talk can we walk?" "why so you can humiliate me again?" "No please just come" "fine dad i'm going to the park with my friend" "ok bye" "bye" you guys started walking "so what do you want?" "look I want to apologize for everything I did too you like when we were in 5th and I punched you in the face." you said fast "wait what is this a prank? Is vance gonna pop out with a camera and start laughing?" "No i'm sorry and I want to be friends" "wait what you, Adriana Hopper want to be friends with Me?" " yes your lucky I don't apologize too many people" "yeah sure so what do you want to do?" "let's go on the swings" "ok but I have a question, why did you punch me in 5th?" "well I guess moose kind of pressured me into it and didn't really have a choice so yeah" "oh I see"

you and him just talked the rest of the day and watched a movie his house and eventually went home, when you got home you called gabs to tell her all that happened and you thought why you never apologize to Finn or tried too.

oh my God I finally made a new part and yay their finally friends! this calls for a celebration 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🤩

y'all how do you think I should write robin's reaction to them being friends now,should I make a mad or something? Comment down what I should do

And y'all can you guy also Comment down how vance should feel about then being friends now too?

And btw gabby ship Adrianaxfinney.

ohh and what should their ship name be? All the ship names I made for them suck ass like the very weird like ainney like what the actual fuck is that ship name huh?

I'm also very sorry that it's short but you know they're finally friends so I guess that kinds makes up for it right? And we got a backstory on them,yeah slay but anyways good night and thank you so much for 800 views ahhh we are getting close to 1000 crazy love y'all 😘
666 words🤨