Finney blake is cute

you woke up and you were trying to get up without waking up gabby and change
your outfit (I love clueless)

you woke up and you were trying to get up without waking up gabby and change your outfit (I love clueless)

and washed your face, brushed your teeth and hair. You went down stair and to make pancakes and fruits. (dark red and mary are slapping right now) gabs came down stairs in her pajamas "good morning" you said "good morning abby" gabs said.

You and gab went upstairs for her to get ready "here wear this" you told her as you handed her this

"lets match a little" you told her "ok thanks" she said as you walked out of your room to go wake up vance "wake up dumb f̶u̶c̶k̶head" you said yelling "geez at least I don't think Finney blake is cute" he said "wait how do you know"you ask " I ca...

"lets match a little" you told her "ok thanks" she said as you walked out of your room to go wake up vance "wake up dumb f̶u̶c̶k̶head" you said yelling "geez at least I don't think Finney blake is cute" he said "wait how do you know"you ask " I can heared you guy yestday dumb f̶u̶c̶k̶head" he said mimicking you while smiling "if you tell anyone I will kill you okay" you said "okay" he said while rolling his eyes.

Gabby finally was done changing and you and her started walking to school. When you guys got to school you headed to your class and sat next to Finney and started drawing stars and spaceships "wow Adriana your a geek" Finney said "f̶u̶c̶k̶ off will you" you said back
Time skip to after first period

you saw ben and decided to say hello"hi ben how are you?" you asked him "good I guess why do you care" he yelled  "what do you mean?" you asked him "well you said you liked me and now you are obsessed with Finney blake" "wait what ben i'm not obsessed with Finney, I would rather date trash than him" "really because everyone is saying that you want to spent the rest of your life with him" "what no I don't like you a lot" you said but it was too late he was already walking away.

you started to walk  to vance "why did you tell I said not to" you said angry "I didn't abs" "then why is everyone saying that i'm obsessed with Finney" "oh ok so yesterday I told jack and he probably told everyone else" " ugh you ruined my life thank a lot now I have to get you back " "please don't" "oh I will don't worry" you said

Donna walked up to you and yelled "you knew that I liked Finney now you ruined my life I will get you back I swear on it" and then she slapped you so you slapped her back harder and you two started to fright. you gave her a black eye and she lefted a red mark on your right cheek and your hands were bleeding and her teeth and mouth turned red then a teacher stop you two.

You got sent to the principals office and donna didn't even though she started the fright "why isn't donna here?" you asked "well because she is at the nurses office" he said "can I go now" "No stay here your last principal told me about you about how you aways got sent to the office so if you get sent to the office more than two time every two weeks I will drop down your tested scores okay got it" "yes" you answer and went to the bathroom to clean your hands.
you went to third period

You had it with Finney. You normally sat next to donna but you were pretty sure that she hated you, so you had to sit next to Finney "I heard that you are obsessed with me is that true?" he asked "yeah definitely I obsessed with you please spent the rest of your life with me or I will die" you said sarcastic.
(I know this is pretty short but I'm tired so good night love ya 😘)