Christmas special

(this takes place after the date)

I had the alarm set for 8:00 am for christmas and as soon as I woke up I ran to my brothers room "Vance , wake up it's christmas!" "yeah no shit" he said tired. "i'm going over to gabbys bye" "bye" I went to my room and grabbed my gift for gabby, Finney and Gwen and went to gabby's house and knocked. I waited a little and her mom answered "hola mija" "hola gabby está aquí? (is gabby here)" "si está en su cuarto (yes she is in her room)" " gracias (thanks)"  I ran to her room " Feliz Navidad (merry Christmas)" " Feliz Navidad" " here I have a gift for you" I said handing her a gift "I have one for you too"

"open mine first gabs" "ok" she opened the gift and it was a plushy of stitch from her favorite movie lio and stitch "omg I love it so much thanks adri" "your welcome" "open my gift now" "ok" I opened it and it was a peter pan inspired mini backpack "omg I love it thanks you" I gave her a hug "I have to go give these to Finn and Gwen" "your lover boy" she said in a tease-ish voice "shut up bye love you" "bye love u too" I walked down her stairs and said bye to her mom " bye mrs. stone" "bye mija"

I made my way to finney's house. once I got there I knocked on the door and heard a faint voice say "I got the door" and Gwen open "Adriana!!!!" she hugged me  "hi Gwen" "Finney your girlfriend is here" Gwen said saying girlfriend extra loud "Gwen shut up"
"hi" "hi Finn.... oh Gwen this is for you" "really thank you" she sat at the dining table to open the gift,it was the Disney Castle Lego set "omg!!! I love it !!!!" she gave me another hug "here for you mi amor" I said giving him the gift " thanks let's go to my room" "ok" we walked to his room while Gwen opened her lego set.

"open it!!!" "ok ok" he opened it, it was a big lego set with over 3000 pieces of rocket ship "omg i'm speechless" "I knew you would like it" "I don't like it" "oh" "I love it but not as much as I love you" "omg Finney Blake you are so cheesy" "yeah but you love it" "yeah I do" I said then kissed him "ok I have a gift for you but it might not be that good compared to the gift you gave me" I opened the gift and there was a hello kitty pajama "omg I love it thank you" I said before kissing him "you liked it?" "yes hello kitty is my favorite"
looks like this:

"can I stay heres? At my house there is gonna be a bunch of random family members that are gonna be like 'do you remember me? I used to change your diapers' or some shit like that" Finn chuckled "yeah sure" "ok let me call vance" "ok" I called van...

"can I stay heres? At my house there is gonna be a bunch of random family members that are gonna be like 'do you remember me? I used to change your diapers' or some shit like that" Finn chuckled "yeah sure" "ok let me call vance" "ok" I called vance "what?" "can you tell mom that I will be at a friends house?" "sure" "ok thank bye" "bye" I hung up "'friend' huh" "my mom still doesn't know we're dating" "really? do you think she'll like me?" "yes your adorable just if you met her don't say any cheese jokes" "but you like them" "but my mom probably won't , does your dad know were dating?" "yeah he says your pretty cool"

"Good" "why?" "becau-" "because I am" Finn said mocking me "hey" I said "what?" "you mocked me" "noo" "yes you did" "noo I didn't" "yeah ok, do you want to meet my mom?" "oh um yeah sure" "ok lets go come on" I pulled him off his bed and we walked to my house "ok there are going to be like 200 people asking you a lot of questions so be prepared" "ok" I unlocked the door and we walked in "hola Mija" one of my 50 tias said "hola tia" " Como estás? (how are you?)" " bien( good)" " muy bien, quién es este muchacho? (very good, who is this young guy?)" " Él es finney mi novio (he is finney my boyfriend)" " ayyy ya tienes tu novio estás muy chiquita, cuántos años tienes? 10? (you already have a boyfriend you're too young, how old are you? 10?)" "14 años" " ya está un muchacha (now you are a woman)" "si sabes adonde está mi mamá? (do you know where my mom is?)" "si Ella está dentro de la cocina (yes she's inside the kitchen)" " gracias tia" " de nada (your welcome)"

"mama?" "yes mija?" "I would like you to meet my boyfriend finney" "boyfriend?!" "yeah" " wait finney isn't that the boy who you used to hate?" "yeah" "nice too meet ms. hopper" "hi mi hijo are you gonna stay for dinner?" "um yeah sure" "ok todos vamos a comer! (Everyone come to eat!)"  so finney finally met my mom and family.It was good,until all my tias started asking him questions at dinner. I will have to say it's the Best Christmas I've ever had especially the part about hanging out with finney

I hope you guys all have a Merry Christmas (tell me why this took me so long to finish it took me like two weeks because I barely wrote like 50 words each day and then I stopped for like a week and finally continue today by the way I'm bored so here is my Tik Tok account if you want it @live.laugh.love.jenna.o by the way my other account got banned so I barely have like any followers and all my other edits on my other account we are very popular but yeah bye!)
968 words