1. I hate you

*There they are, looking at each other, hating each other, blaming each other for the wedding that is being planned for them in front of their eyes. Louis is 24, owner of a company, he definitely didn't want to marry, not someone he met for one time. He likes to workout and due to that fact he has some amazing muscles. Harry is 22, owner of a company and the only thing he has in common with his future husband is that he hates it as much as he does.*

Louis' mum: sweetie, do you want your suit to be green or blue?

Louis: black mum, I'm going to my own funeral. Just for the record, mr Harry, I didn't choose this.

Harry: I'd appreciate it if you'd stop acting like I did. I hate it as much as you do.

Louis: Amazing! 

Harry's mum: boys, you will love each other. Love comes with time

Harry: just for the record I'll never love him.

Louis: SAME.

Harry: I won't say vows at the wedding. I won't swear something I won't do

Louis: Wow, the second time I agreed with him. Can I go home? You can handle it yourself

Louis' dad: of course not. You stay here. It's your wedding.

Louis: no, dad, it's my funeral.

*After half an hour Harry looks at Louis and taps his knee and Louis looks at him frowned. Harry makes him sign to shut up*

Harry: can we go in the kitchen to talk something like future husbands?

Harry's mum: awww of course.

*Harry smiles and leaves the room*

Louis: what? What do you want us to talk about, darling?

Harry: Nothing. God. We'll leave this house.

*Louis raises his eyebrows*

Louis: will we?

*Harry opens the kitchen window and jumps out of the house*

Harry: yeah. I'll go home, you'll go home.

*Louis jumps out of the house*

Louis: amazing. Thank you for taking me out of there

*Harry smiles*

Harry: I still don't like you. Just so you know

Louis: same darling. Same.

*Louis and Harry go home*

*After their wedding they sit on their couch*

Louis: okay. We have to clear some things up!

Harry: yeah. I don't love you and I don't even like you

Louis: great, I don't love or like you either. I can see whoever I want to see.

Harry: exactly. Me too. I can have a lover.

Louis: yeah me too. I don't care what you do. Like ever. I don't care. Do what you want

Harry: yeah exactly. Same for you. I won't eat with you at a table, ever.

Louis: exactly. You know what? To be short and clear. We are strangers. You don't care what I do, I don't care what you do.

Harry: you don't call me just if you get kidnapped or something.

Louis: okay. Cool

Harry: the bedroom is mine

Louis: okay.

*Harry gets up and leaves*