36. deal

*In London Liam and Zayn just woke up*

Liam: do you think they arrived?

*Zayn nods*

Zayn: definitely.

Liam: what if Louis had a panic attack? It was a big height

Zayn: Even if he did he is good. Harry was with him

Liam: yeah he was.

*Liam smiles to Zayn*

Liam: is there something only you know?

Zayn: what do you mean?

Liam: you look so relaxed about everything.

Zayn smiles: the soulmates found each other. Why would I feel nervous?

Liam: not that... you look like it's not a new thing to you.

Zayn: I knew they would be together.

Liam: how?

Zayn: when they met something clicked.

Liam: They hated each other!

Zayn: they did. Harry helped Louis to get out of the house before they even got married. Would you have done this to your enemy?

Liam: no.

Zayn: exactly. Their instincts kicked in. Hate can have a lot of meanings and reasons. Both of them have big personalities. Louis thought Harry wanted this, Harry thought Louis wanted this. They hated each other before meeting each other. And when they met they realised none of them wanted this so they hated each other for nothing but they were too stubborn to accept it so they kept hating each other. And it was good for them, because none of them was ready to give or receive love. So for them it was better to live like that.

Liam: until it wasn't...

Zayn smiles softly: until it wasn't. Do you remember what I said about Louis?

Liam: he shows love through trust?

Zayn: yeah. Did Harry told you about their first interaction together?

Liam: was it when Louis slept on his lap?

Zayn: yeah. I knew he started to love him. Not like him. Love him. He was falling in love but without realising it.

Liam smiles: but why was he going out with men and women?

Zayn laughs: because he was stubborn. Four days after their wedding Harry came home with a man and he got mad. He got jealous but he didn't want to admit it. He came to my office and started rumbling on how could Harry do that four days after their wedding on how people will see him and they will create rumours and shit like that. Then he said he will do the same. So he acted like the most unfaithful husband he could. He didn't care about the world, he cared about Harry cheating on him, my love and that is when I realised they will be together.

Liam giggles: actually Harry got mad

Zayn: really?

Liam: yeah he did the same rumbling thing

Zayn laughs: what did I tell you? Soulmates.

Liam: idiots.

Zayn: yeah.

*They hear multiple knocks on the door. Panicked knocks on the door and Zayn runs downstairs to open the door. He opens the door revealing a smiling Niall*

Niall: hello boys! Good morning you lazy shits.

*Niall enters and Zayn laughs*

Zayn: what do you want?