3. Finding out things about him

*Later that day Louis was on the couch falling asleep when Harry enters in the house. Louis checks the time, 11pm. Harry goes upstairs and takes a shower. When he was finished he dressed up and everything went black. He froze on the spot. He tried opening the door but his hands were shaking so hard. He falls to the ground. Somehow hurt his ankle. He brings his knees to his chest and covers his ears with his hands and screams starting to have a panic attack and crying. The door opens a couple of seconds later*

Louis: Harry? 

*Louis asks, panicked. He tries to turn on the lights and doesn't succeed so he takes his phone and turns on the flash. He sees Harry rocking back and forth and crying and he falls into his knees in front of him*

Louis: Hey. Harry. Look at me. Open your eyes. Open your eyes.

Harry cries: please… please I'll… I'll behave. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. 

*Louis froze but finally spoke with a calm voice*

Louis: Harry, it's me, Louis. Look you can see now. It's not dark. Just open your eyes.

*Harry opens his eyes and cries. Louis pulls his head on his chest hugging him*

Louis: it's okay I'm here. 

*Harry calms down*

Louis: are you scared of the dark?

*Harry nods panicked*

Louis: okay. Why don't you keep your phone with you. It has light. So you won't panic.

*Harry nods*

Louis: okay. I'm gonna change this light bulb… it probably broke. Do you want me to tell me the reason you're afraid of darkness? 

*Harry shakes his head*

Harry: no.

Louis: okay. 

Harry: why are you shirtless? 

Louis: because, Harry Styles, it's midnight, I don't sleep with a shirt on. 

Harry: oh… 

Louis: C'mon get up

*Harry stands up and when he tries to step a big pain reminds him of his ankle. Louis immediately wraps his arm around his lower back supporting him*

Louis: did you hurt your ankle? What happened? 

Harry: I umm… I somehow hurt it. I don't remember. 

Louis: you need to take some rest. You won't go to work tomorrow 

Harry: You're not my actual husband to tell me what to do.

Louis: okay Mr smartass try to walk.

Harry: no- I umm I think I'm gonna stay home for the next few days.

Louis: thought so.

*Harry sits on the bed and Louis leaves the room. He comes back a minute later with ice and a new light bulb*

Louis: here. For you ankle. I'm gonna change the light bulb now.

Harry: okay thanks

*Louis goes in the bathroom and changes the light bulb*

Harry: did you close the lights? Be careful to not electrocute yourself. 

Louis: I'm not stupid Harry. 

*Harry looks at him and his look gets locked on his muscles tightening and looking amazing. He wears those sweatpants that make them hotter. Harry finally realised what he's doing and shakes his head frowning. The lights turn on in the bathroom and Louis leaves the bathroom*

Louis: okay done. Just next time, don't forget to take your phone. It can be helpful there. Okay?

Harry nods: yeah sure

Louis: good night 

Harry: good night. 

*Next morning Harry wakes up, he shouts Louis' name but no one answers so he gets up*

Harry: what did you think, Harry? He's not responsible for you. You can die and he won't be sad, he'll even throw a party. 

*Harry starts jumping into his other leg to the bathroom and his phone rings*

Harry: yeah.

Louis: Good morning. 

Harry: good morning 

Louis: why are you breathing like you just ran kilometres?

Harry: because I did.

Louis: yeah sure. Omg. Look. I'm at work. 

Harry: of course 

Louis: but I can come home if you have no one to take care of you. You can't go down those stairs with one foot because you'll fall. I thought you'd call one of your best friends or your boyfriend or girlfriend if you have one. That's why I didn't stay.

Harry: yeah sure. No, I'll call my friend. You're not responsible for me, Louis, you're not my husband. 

Louis: okay. But if no one will come, call me.

Harry: mhm. Bye bye

Louis: bye

*Harry ends the call*

Harry: interesting. *Laughs* boyfriend or girlfriend? He's an idiot 

*Harry calls Niall*

Harry: hello!

Niall: hi big man, is it something urgent? I'm kinda busy right now.

Harry: nono. Don't worry. Just checking. 

Niall: okay. Call you later, alright? 

Harry: yeah. Bye Ni

Niall: bye.

*Harry ends the call*

Harry: okay… 

*After one more call he realises no one will come. So he looks at the phone, Louis' number and shakes his head*

Harry: no I won't bother him. I can do it alone