23. trust and attitude

*After they ate Harry and Louis entered the company.*

Harry: Sara! Tell everyone, everyone to come in the meeting room in one minute! ONE. Including you!

Sara: one minute? 

Harry: fifty seconds. 

*Harry and Louis go into the meeting room and the employees start coming. Fifty seconds later Harry takes a step forward, confident, powerful, makes Louis want to kiss him*

Harry: are you all here? 

Man: no. What is happening? 

Harry: where are the others? How many are left?

Man: about 7.

*Harry nods and the door opens. Harry looks at the ones that just entered*

Harry: you are late.

Man: Sara said in thirty seconds… the time is too short. 

Harry: so when mr Tomlinson will have a meeting and he calls you to immediately come here… you will be late like some unprofessional employees?

Man: no, sir. We're sorry.

Harry: as you all know, I'm Harry Tomlinson! Louis' husband! I have half of this company, being the Co CEO. Louis is your principal CEO. You're working at one of the biggest companies in London and you are acting like some crazy teenagers! Do you understand what your job means or do I have to provide you with a course on what a job means? We're not asking the world. We're not asking you to build the biggest building in the world in a day, do we? DO WE?

Everyone: no 

Harry: then why are you not doing your job as professional workers? What is stopping you? Your ego? Your naive mind?  Or the thought that Louis is a young CEO and you can play with him? 

*Silence*

Harry: Sara you're fired! Letting your personal feelings about your boss be involved in your judgement is not allowed. Yelling at your boss is not allowed. Have a great life. 

Sara: Mr Tomlinson I-

Louis: You're dismissed! 

Harry: George? You are fired! Blackmailing is not allowed! Talking bad about your boss is not allowed! Spreading false information about your boss is not allowed! 

George: Mr Tomlinson, I was just angry. 

Harry: and you decided to say your boss is cheating on his husband to another man saying horrible things about him AND blackmailing your colleague to do YOUR work?

*George looks down and leaves*

Harry: anyone ready to be disrespectful and unprofessional?? Leave now or when I'll fire you I'll write a report about how unprofessional you are. Understood? 

Everyone: yes.

Harry: and next time Louis or I will call you in one minute, one minute will be. You are free to go.

*Everyone leaves except Zayn. Harry turns to Louis cupping his face*

Harry: give them one public lesson and you'll never have to give them another one ever again. They learnt their lesson. If you want, I can recommend you an assistant and a call centre man.

*Louis blinks*

Louis whispers: I wanna kiss you till your lips are swollen 

*Harry laughs and kisses his forehead. Harry looks at Zayn and Zayn is shocked*

Zayn: I thought you'll fire everyone. Including me.

Harry laughs: oh C'mon, you got scared? 

Zayn: yes.

*Harry looks at Louis*

Harry: See? It worked even on Zayn.

Louis: leave Zayn alone what did George say? 

Harry: that you are cheating on me anyway. 

Louis froze: where did he get that from? 

Harry: I have no idea. 

Louis: I'm gonna cry

Harry: why?

Louis: you trust me

*Harry smiles softly*

Harry: of course I do. 

*Louis blushes looking down*

*Harry lifts his chin up*

Harry: love you.

Louis: I love you more

*Harry hugs him to his chest and whispers*

Harry: are you pregnant? You're mega emotional today

*Louis starts laughing so hard. He looks at Harry and pushes him gently*

Louis: you asshole! 

*Harry giggles*

Harry: you smartass

*Louis giggles*

Louis: I need to go back to work. You can stay with me

Harry: no, I'll go home now…

*Louis nods*

Louis: okay. I love you!

Harry: I love you too

*Louis kisses him and Harry kisses him back. Harry goes home*