52. to stay apart

After three hours Louis is sleeping on Harry's lap, Liam on Zayn's shoulder and Niall is with Clifford on the puff. Yes he finally accepted him. Harry, Zayn and Niall are still watching the movie that is playing on the TV. Harry drinks from his glass of wine and feels Louis wrapping his arms around his waist. Harry looks down at him seeing his sad face and Zayn's attention goes to Louis' murmurs. Harry studies his face concerned and Louis cries with his face buried in his stomach*

Louis: I-I can't l-lose him. P-please 

*Harry's heart breaks and he kisses his head. Harry places his hand on his cheek and lifts him off his lap*

Harry: babe babe come up here.

*Louis sits on his chest wrapping his arms around his neck and continues to sleep while Harry caresses his head and kisses his temple*

Zayn: He still has nightmares. 

*This is not a question. This is an affirmation. Harry looks at him and nods*

Harry: once in a while. 

Zayn: this will always stay… the fear of losing you.

Harry nods: yeah I sometimes dream about losing him too… and lately more often than usual. 

Zayn: it's you getting attached to him, you both got so close to each other that your mind forgot how it is without you next to each other. You become one. You constantly need each other's touch. I've seen you. You don't stay a minute without physical touch. 

Harry: I don't… I can't… I just love him to death. I can't even imagine my life without him. No, I don't wanna imagine my life without him. He's everything to me.

Zayn: I know… it's so obvious from outside. Or is it because I read people well, but literally I wish you could see yourselves. How you look at each other. It's such a beautiful thing to watch.

Niall: no, I see it too. It's very obvious. Even if you'd be apart, and you'd meet someone, and somehow that person mentions the other one, they would know straight away that you love each other. 

Zayn: yeah. 

*Harry blushes*

Niall: look at you! You're still blushing when you talk about each other. 

Harry: I think I'll always feel like at the beginning… I'm still blushing at any little thing Lou tells me.

Niall smiles: do.not.make.me.cry.again shut up 

*Harry and Zayn laugh*

*Harry kisses Louis' head*

*Louis whispers against his neck*

Louis: I still blush when you look at me.

Harry giggles: you sneaky little man. I thought you were sleeping. Have I woke you up? 

Louis: no… I just love to listen to your voice, it calms me down.

Harry: no one will take me away from you, I promise. 

Louis: I'd kill them. 

Harry: I'd thank you.

*Louis smiles*

Louis: in prison

Harry laughs: I'd take you and run in another country. 

Louis: uh you bad man.

Harry: I'm unrecognizable when it comes to you.

*Louis blushes and Harry slides his hand under his shirt comforting him*