48. little ducks

*Harry wakes up in the morning, no arms around his waist, no breath next to him. He opens his eyes and sees the bed empty. He buries his face in Louis' pillow inhaling his smell and the door opens.*

Louis: good morning my darling! You missed me already. 

*Harry smiles and looks at him*

Harry: I actually did.

*Louis places on the bed the tray with  breakfast and kisses Harry's head*

Louis: made you breakfast. 

Harry: You're a sweetheart. 

Louis smiles: I know. 

Harry giggles: what do we have here?

Louis: lots of goodies. This orange juice, I made it myself. 

Harry: mmm talented babe

Louis: thank you.

*Louis feeds Harry and Harry smiles*

Harry: treating me like a king.

Louis: I have to thank you somehow… you took care of me for one week. 

Harry: oh you know how to thank me.

Louis smirks: obviously. But we have plans for today. 

*Harry eating a strawberry and giving Louis one too*

Harry: hmm? What?

Louis: we have a date to attend, I miss my ducks, did you take care of them?

Harry: yeah. Let's say I was faster than superman.

Louis: aww my love why are you afraid of them?

Harry: a duck bit me when I was little. 

Louis: I'm biting you too.

Harry: That's different. I'm all yours. And I enjoy them. But I don't remember giving myself to a duck when I was five.

*Louis starts laughing so hard. Harry looks at him smiling and Louis can't stop himself from laughing*

Louis: oh God. 

*Louis laughs and Harry just admires him. Suddenly Harry gets a pillow in his face*

Louis: You're gonna make me blush if you look at me like that.

*Harry giggles and leans towards Louis and kisses him sweetly*

Harry: I adore you

Louis: I adore you too. But you were funny. Omg. My poor boy.

*Harry giggles*

*Later that day Louis and Harry are going to the ducks. They usually have a strategy, Louis plays with them, Harry puts the food and water and leaves. They wanted the same thing now too but the ducks ran to Harry.*

Harry: nononono. Look, Louis enjoys your company! Go to him! 

*Louis laughs*

Harry: don't laugh babe why are they coming after me. Louis I'm gonna be eaten by ducks. 

*Louis laughs harder*

Harry: your husband, FUTURE husband is gonna be eaten by ducks and you laugh? Babe. Babe omg look at them like an army of little feet and yellow puff.

*Harry runs around trying to escape them and Louis appears in front of him*

Louis: up.

*Harry jumps in his arms gripping his body like a koala and hiding his face in his neck*