35. a new chapter of our story

*After a ten minutes drive they arrived at their house. It is a small, beautiful, cute house. The first thing they realize is the beautiful white fence that surrounds the house. In front of the fence are roses, red roses and they go so well with the white. Once they pass the fence they see it all. The house is dark blue with white details. It has fairy lights right at the entrance and a patio. They saw it in photos but it's much more beautiful in real life. A dog runs to them and their face lights up*

Louis: doggy?

*It's a little dog, as big as both Louis' hands and Louis loves it already. He picks it up staring at him smiling*

Louis: You're so small! You don't know how to bark?

*The dog cries a little and Harry pouts. Louis hugs the dog to his chest feeling it shaking a little. Harry pets the dogs back gently and Louis smiles*

Harry: do you wanna show us the house little dog?

*The dog looks at Harry with both its ears up. Louis and Harry go towards the entrance. They stop on the patio looking around, there are so many flowers and they can't wait to take care of them. Louis looks at Harry waiting and Harry frowns*

Harry: what? 

Louis: you said you have the keys in this relationship. 

*Harry giggles and unlocks the front door. Harry backs away letting Louis enter first. They enter in a little hallway, little but enough for their shoes and jackets. Louis points to a corner*

Louis: the doggy's bed will be there. Right, beautiful? 

*The dog snuggles closer to his chest and Harry looks at them fondly*

Harry: of course. Where is your mama little dog?

Louis: maybe it'll show up. What do we have here?

*Louis opens the first door he sees and enters the living room. It looks so big. The couch is twice their last couch and they have a TV, and vinyls for music and a big big fireplace where Louis can already see the Christmas socks hanging on it. Their room has a big window where you can see the garden which is amazing. They leave the room holding hands at this point. They're not talking, just admiring. The next room is the kitchen. Big kitchen and looking around Louis and Harry wonder how does this house look so small on the outside. It's very big. They have two fridges and a wine collection waiting for them. They move to the other room which is a bathroom. They have a shower cabin and a bathtub that is huge. Louis already planned on taking a bubble bath with rose petals and candles and wine together with Harry. The next room is their room. They enter and they are completely obsessed. Big king size bed, fairy lights all over the room, a piano in the corner, a painting canvas next to the piano, perfect. They have a door that leads directly to the garden. The garden has a grill, a campfire place, and a farm. The land is ready to be worked and Harry can't wait to plant his first vegetables and fruits. They are in love with everything. Louis places the dog on the ground and wraps his arms around Harry's neck smiling*

Louis: I love it so much

Harry: I'm absolutely obsessed. It even has a piano. Did you see the bed? It's freaking stunning. And I can plant vegetables, baby! 

Louis: You can, my love.

*Harry kisses him multiple times and Louis wraps his legs around his waist*

Louis: I love you

Harry: I love you

Louis: thank you for being here

Harry: thank you for being here.

*Louis kisses him sweetly*

Louis: let's go change.

Harry: yeah. If Niall would hear we meet with a client he would go crazy

Louis laughs nodding: he would. What can we do? We are famous 

*Harry laughs*

Harry: you are famous.

Louis: especially for my love for you

*Harry smiles sadly*

Harry: you know I saw it right? 

*Louis removes a curl from Harry's forehead nodding*

Louis softly: I know. 

Harry: and it is as heartbroken as everyone says.

*Louis pouts playing with a few strands of hair of Harry's*

Harry: I even cried.

Louis smiles sadly: I saw it too… they did actually take the photo at the perfect moment. And now tell me, my love, how did you want me to be strong when you looked like that in my arms?

Harry pouts: I looked like dead… I'm sorry you had to go through that… but we have to make a deal

Louis: what deal?

Harry: We are not allowed to think about that accident and those two weeks again. If we do we have to jump in the ocean no matter what time it is

Louis smiles: this will be fun

Harry giggles: it is. Now let's get dressed for our meeting. 

Louis: You're right.