19. my anchor

*The next day Louis is at the company and Zayn comes to him*

Zayn: hello man!

Louis: good morning. 

Zayn: how are you Mr Tomlinson? 

Louis: I'm good… how are you?

Zayn: worried. Why do you look so thoughtful? 

Louis: oh… Harry wants to get over his fear and I'm thinking how can I help him.

Zayn: why does he want that?

Louis: because MY STUPID SISTER made him insecure about that. He feels unwanted because he's scared of the dark…

*Louis looks down*

Louis: I love him for who he is… but people are mean… people who are supposed to care about him, hit him where it hurts the most, Zayn and I wanna beat them all. 

*Zayn pouts*

Louis: I just want everything to be okay.

Zayn: do you still talk with your sister? 

Louis: no. I don't wanna see her

Zayn: did Harry say something? 

Louis: yes, to not be mad at her! He's too kind for this world. 

Zayn: but he got hurt…

Louis: he did… he turned off the light in the bathroom last night… he wanted to face his fear…

Zayn: omg…

Louis nods: for him this is like jumping off the cliff. If I wouldn't have been home he could've lay there for hours, he could've passed out. He could've… *Louis' eyes fill with tears* he could've die. 

Zayn: Louis don't think of that buddy…

Louis: I feel like in the past week everything and everyone wants to hurt us and I personally so tired of it. I am close to taking a plane and flying to Africa and forget about everyone in this country. I just want to enjoy my time with my husband. I don't know, is it too much for a human to ask? Everyone tells him he will kill me which is a complete stupidity and I don't believe it at all. But he starts to do it. He begins to believe it and I'm terrified that in the moment he will fully believe it he'll leave. Because this is the way he is. If he hurts someone he will stay away the next time and I don't want that at all. I want him with me… and if I lose my husband because of my sister, everything ends. 

Zayn: you won't lose him… you always found ways to go past hard times. You will find this time too. 

Louis: That's the most stupid advice you could give me. Last time I had a hard time you found me in an apartment drunk as hell.

*Zayn giggles and hugs Louis*

Zayn: that's not your last fight. Why don't you go on a vacation? Take your mind off things.

Louis: we will. We will but after he tries to go past his fear. He wants that. I have no idea how to help him

Zayn: how would you overcome your fear?

Louis: mine is different. I don't get shocks

Zayn: last time you froze and started saying everyone wants to kill you. You do get shocks

Louis froze: oh…

*Louis thinks and suddenly he looks at Zayn*

Louis: where were locked on the top of the building a few days back I didn't freeze. My heart was racing, I was shaking but I was conscious