51. seeing the truth

Harry frowns*

Liam: what is happening with him?

Harry: I have no idea. Do you want something to drink? 

Zayn: yeah I heard you have a wine collection…

Harry: the best wine is coming! 

*Harry puts Clifford on the ground and leaves*

Liam: you got it, right? 

*Zayn smiles*

Zayn: from all of us Harry is the only one that doesn't have his family with him. Think about it my heart. 

Liam pouts: they are so adorable. 

Zayn: they are. True love

*Harry goes in the kitchen and stops Louis from doing pancakes and puts him on the counter*

Harry: now you tell me what is going on inside your beautiful brain! 

Louis talks softly: I just know how hard it was to accept the fact that they weren't good for you… and losing the people that were there for you since you were born might hurt as hell… I don't want you to see my parents and be sad because yours are not here… I know you might be sad even when my parents are not here, and I would be too, but I… I don't want you to feel unloved… because you are extremely loved. Like really really much. And I don't want you to feel sad… I don't know, I just want you to be happy… I know it might make no sense but I don't know how to explain it. 

*Harry pouts and fixes his fringe*

Harry: you have such a pure heart my sweetheart. Omg. It does make sense. But I won't feel sad because your parents are here and mine are not. I'd feel happy because you got to experience true love from your parents and that is so beautiful my love.

Louis starts crying: that makes it more sad.

Harry giggles: nono. Love… I swear it's not sad at all. I am not sad. I feel lucky not to have them with me anymore because I was living in constant fear. And I don't need them babe. I don't need them to feel safe anymore because I have you in front of me and that's all I'll always need. I was afraid of being alone but now I have you. I have you and I'm so freaking lucky for that. Now please stop stressing about me. Especially don't cry because of me. Because my heart breaks knowing I made you cry. 

*Louis hugs him so tight*

Louis: I love you so so much.

Harry: I love you more.

*Harry kisses him*

Harry: the boys want to drink wine. Come and choose one for me.

Louis: but the pancakes?

Harry: we'll take care of them!

*Harry picks him up and they go to choose a wine. They are back in the living room and Harry gives everyone a glass of wine.*

Niall: and how is life in Africa? 

Harry: oh totally different from London. 

*Harry smirks to Louis and Louis laughs*

Louis: a new version. 

Niall: is this a naughty joke?

Louis: I think you know the answer to that.

*Niall laughs*

Niall: and besides this little doggy what do you have?

Louis: we have ducks! Rabbits and two horses