Timmy, the Ticklish Pool Boy (F/M)

The hanging sun left ripples of light scattered across the surface of Vivian Calloway's pool. The day had proven to be a promising one. A clear sky with minimal heat. The flowers that had started blooming in the spring sang praises to the basking comfort of summer. Vivian's daughters were gone all weekend on a retreat with a few friends. Her house was sizable and flourished enough to provide all the entertainment a woman could need to stave off the boredom of solitude. She was more than content on such a day to relax.

Vivian, a beauty of her mature age, laid back in a lounging pool chair without a care. A wide brim hat, garnished with a silk scarf, cast a shadow over her face. Her eyes were covered by a pair of glittery sunglasses. A tight bikini clung to her body well, highlighting how well she had always treated her figure. A hot tub babbled off to one side. A small radio playing new age pop accompanied the birds singing just outside of her patio.

Vivian rested with a meditated smile across her face. She turned her head to see the only company she had for the day. Over by the pool, a slender boy, wearing nothing but swim trunks, took a net to scoop up stray leaves that had fallen into the pool. He was well tanned, his hair a shaggy, sandy shade. His chest was firm and as flat as his tummy. His body glistened with a fine layer of sweat. His feet were bare, the bottoms of which blushed with a youthful softness. Timmy, Vivian's pool boy, pushed his hair back out of his face. He gathered up the natural litter from the pool and dumped it in a small trash bin by the bar.

"Timmy," Vivian said. Timmy turned to see her up by her chair.

"Yes, Ms. V?" Timmy asked. His eyes sparkled like ocean depths. They were large and eager. His own lips curled at the sight of her.

"You're still playing baseball?" Vivian asked, coming closer.

"Yes, ma'am," Timmy started.

"Mmm, I can tell," Vivian said. She reached down to his belly. Vivian skittered her nails across the skin. Timmy squeaked and recoiled. He gave a soft chuckle before taking a step back.

"Aaahheheheee!" Timmy giggled. "Th-that tickled..." The boy blushed through a smile that stayed glowing on his face. He held the spot and ran his fingers through his hair. Vivian giggled at the boy's reaction.

"Mmm, sorry sweetie, it was just too inviting," she said. Timmy felt a warmth come to his cheeks. He stood upright and came closer.

"That... that's okay," Timmy said. "Re-really, I don't mind..."

"Being tickled?" Vivian asked. Timmy's blush grew.

"W-well... no, not really," Timmy said.

"Well then, I'll have to keep that in mind," Vivian said. A lightbulb turned on. A devious smirk came to her lips. She turned toward the house. Silence. It would only be silence for a while with everyone gone. Vivian knew she could fix that. She turned back to Timmy, a warm expression keeping him welcomed. "I'm going to go get some lemonade," Vivian said. "Would you like some?"

"Oh, no, please Ms. V," Timmy said. "Let me." Timmy started putting down the net before Vivian stopped him with a chuckle.

"Oh, I insist," Vivian said. "I need to stretch my legs a little and you've been working so hard." Timmy started to object, but Vivian left him with a small stroke on the arm.

Vivian retreated to the kitchen, still enchanted with a devious idea. Timmy's little laugh stayed in her mind, playing like a soft tune that she could listen to on repeat. She came to the refrigerator and pulled out a pitcher of lemonade. She took out two glasses and poured the sweet and sour mixture into both. After putting the pitcher away, she pulled out a box of Sleep Aid from the medicine cabinet she kept in the kitchen. She took two pills and grinded them down into fine powder. She mixed the powder in with one of the glasses before taking both outside.