A Ticklish Sleepover [Deleted Scene]

*A/N: This is a deleted excerpt from the first draft of A Ticklish Sleepover - Part 8.*

Robyn inched closer to Demi and placed a hand on her leg. “Hey, you and Sara can fix this. I know it. She misses you so much. I know not being together the way you two used to is killing her. I'll talk to her and see to it that all this yuckiness resolves, okay?” Demi gazed back up at the light with moist, pink eyes, sniffling. “And if you need to cry, you can. I can get you some tissues.”

“No, it's okay,” Demi said quickly. “I'll be fine. Thank you though.” 

“Okay,” said Robyn. “And for what it's worth, you weren't being selfish.” Demi sniffled.

“Thank you,” she said dryly. 

“Of course. Is there anything I can do for you to make you feel better?” Demi looked over to the clock on the wall. She paused and brushed her hair out of her face.

“No, I think I should be going,” said Demi. She stood. Robyn stood with her. 

“Well, okay,” said Robyn. “Are you feeling better?” Demi nodded.

“Uh huh,” she replied, staring off into nothing. Demi started to put her shoes back on when she stopped suddenly. She fell in a deep, contemplative silence.

“Is everything alright?” Robyn asked. Demi hesitated. 

“Maybe you can do something for me,” said Demi. Her words were quick as the tearing of a bandage. She swallowed and bit her lip. 

“Of course,” said Robyn. “What is it?” 

“You said that you knew a lot about tickling,” said Demi, “that you learned a lot in college and that you got really good. Right?”

“Well, ‘really good’ maybe compared to the average person, sure,” said Robyn.

“The night that you tickled me, you said that you would be going easy because Sara and I were so inexperienced?”

“I was looking out for you mostly, yes.”

“Then can you do something for me?”

“Of course, sweetie,” said Robyn. “Anything.” Demi paused on a deep inhale.

“Then can you please tickle me again,” said Demi. “I mean, really really tickle me. Don't hold back. Please.” Robyn tilted her head and chuckled nervously.

“That's what you want?” Robyn asked. “Are you sure?”

“Yes, please,” said Demi. “I want you to tickle me as best as you can.”

“It's pretty bad,” said Robyn. “I doubt you'd be able to take my best.”

“I don't care,” Demi said forcefully. Robyn studied the girl's eyes. Stoic and unyielding, even on a deep seeded breaking point, Demi stared with immovable purpose. Robyn nodded.

“Okay, if that's what you'd like, then I'll be happy to oblige,” said Robyn. 

“Thank you,” Demi said faintly. 

“Come with me,” said Robyn. Demi dropped her shoes by the couch. Robyn led the girl up the staircase, ascending as Demi followed eagerly behind. “Can I ask why though?” Demi paused.

“I don't know, I guess I've just been curious about what it was you were holding back since then.”

“Fair enough,” said Robyn.

“Is that okay, Mrs. Brown?”

“Absolutely,” said Robyn. “I guess I just wasn't expecting you to request that after what happened.” Demi nodded.