A Ticklish Sleepover - Part 12 [The End]

Knock, knock, knock. "Taylor, can I come in?" Stephanie asked, standing outside her daughter's bedroom door. The scents of mixed perfumes leaked out into the upstairs hallway.

"Yeah, I'm covered," said Taylor. Stephanie nudged the door open with her shoulder. Inside Taylor's room was a havoc assortment of makeup cases, cosmetic tools, and loose clothes strewn across her bed. Old volleyball trophies stood up atop dust covered shelves. Taylor leaned over her desk, facing a mirror while applying mascara. Various perfumes collided in the air, creating exotic scents beyond merchandising. Taylor's dress, light blue and narrow, clung to her body in a classy, yet liberal display. Stephanie walked in and took a seat at Taylor's desk chair.

"You look amazing," said Stephanie. "A spitting image of me before my prom."

"Thanks, I know," said Taylor, shooting her mother a playful grin.

"Is there anything that I can help with?" asked Stephanie. Taylor continued her eye make up application, only half looking and paying attention to her mother.

"Nah, I don't think so," said Taylor. Stephanie looked to Taylor's closed bathroom door.

"I assume she's in there?" Stephanie inquired.

"Yeah," said Taylor in a whisper. "She's really nervous."

"Aww, that's sweet," said Stephanie. "You two have been catching up, I suppose?" Taylor nodded.

"She's had a rough year, but she got through it," said Taylor. "She's tougher than she looks."

"Sounds like all of you," said Stephanie. She stood and broke Taylor from her cosmetic focus to pull her daughter in for a hug.

"Whoa, what's going on?" Taylor asked. Stephanie held her daughter from behind, resting the side of her face against the nape of her neck.

"I'm proud of you."

"Why? What happened?" Taylor asked, capping her eyeliner.

"For doing all this," said Stephanie. "You've really grown, Taylor. I love you so much." Taylor chuckled.

"I know, I'm pretty great, aren't I?" Taylor smirked. The calico rushed into the room and slithered its furry body against Taylor's leg. "Go away, I'm still mad at you." Stephanie snickered.

"So, how does she look?"

"Ugh, so gorgeous,," said Taylor. "She should be about ready to go. We've done her hair and makeup. She's just getting dressed now." Taylor's phone vibrated. She picked it up and checked the newest text from Robyn.

"You sent me that picture of the dress you helped her pick out," said Stephanie. "It's really pretty. It suits her."

"Yeah, that was fun," said Taylor, putting in a set of gold, hoop earrings. "You know, I never really got to know her until now. She's really nice. I'm kind of sad that it took this long for me to figure that out."

"You have her ticket?" Stephanie asked. "Everything is settled?"

"Yep," said Taylor pointing to her purse. "Had to go through the principal to be able to invite someone from another school, but everything's taken care of." The door to the bathroom creaked open. Demi emerged dressed in a short white dress. Black floral silhouettes danced around the bottom, caressing her knees. It conformed to her figure fluidly, her sizable breasts hoisting the strapless garment with ease. Her tiny feet stood tucked away in a matching pair of open toed heels. Her hands held onto each other. Her fingers fidgeted, intertwined in shivering nerves. Demi smiled back at Taylor and Stephanie, flaring out her skirt at the sides.