Insecurities (TW) (Imagine)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I was getting ready for my boyfriend Matt to come over, while i sat in front of my body mirror as i pulled out my makeup back from the desk drawer and put it on the floor next to me, I had my outfit laying on the other side of me and i glace at the shirt size and sigh. I then pick up the pair of skinny jeans I had laying next to me and stared at the size. I hated what I was seeing, I hated seeing the size I was staring at, it made me sick. I wasn't like all those picture perfect Instagram models and it killed me inside. I picked up the shirt, and stared at it, the size, and I started to cry. I tried to do my makeup while i was crying but the salt in the tears was making it hard for the makeup to stick. I started to break down. I hated the way I look. I heard my front door open. I forgot I gave Matt a key to my place. I quickly wiped my tears and scrambled to get changed but I couldn't stop crying no matter how hard I tried. 

"Hi my beautiful gi- why are you crying what happened?" Matt engulfed me in a hug not understanding what was going on

"That's the problem I'm not beautiful, I look like shit, my clothing size is disgusting, I hate the way I look, I wish I could just draw with sharpie where I'd cut off whatever I don't want on my body, I don't look like those pretty Instagram models, those Victoria's Secret angels. I cry before and after every time I eat, I'm awful," I cried into his chest.

"Hey look at me," I looked up at him, my mascara running down my face. "You are the most beautiful girl I know. You're perfect." 

He placed his hands on my stomach, "This is perfect,"

He placed his hands on my thighs, "This is perfect,"

He places his hands on my boobs, but not in a weird way, "THESE these are perfect,"

I let out a small laugh and wipe my nose. He wipes the tears from my eyes, "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. Fuck those Instagram models you're prettier than them because you know what, you're not fake," 

"I love you so much Matthew,"

"And I love you even more, mi amor" He kisses the tip of my nose and hugs me tight again.

-----------------

hello loves!

I wanted to write this from my own personal experiences the past week, I've had horrible body image issues recently and I am dealing with it myself, everything i said has been stuff I've been doing, and I wanted to let you all know you're beautiful

I love you, my messages are always open, you're so loved, and so beautiful

429 Words