A Very Special Book

Dear Reader,

HELLO!!! How are you all??? (I'm expecting an answer in the comments LOL jk unless you want to <3)

I wanted to come here and tell you guys something/ask a favor for something, because....

I'M WORKING ON A BOOK WITH ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!!! 

Jennah and I have been friends for almost 8 years now, and we have come to the idea that we should write a book revolving around our 'The Summer I Turned Pretty' DR, for one because we absolutely so the series and our DR so much, but we also wanted to get creative with it, so we're working really hard on it. 

What is a DR you may ask? It is an acronym which stands for either Desired Reality or Dream Reality. It is a term used in the phenomenon of Reality Shifting - Shifting your consciousness from *this* reality that you are currently aware of, and shifting it to be aware of a different reality. A DR is just a shifters "desired reality" that they usually are *actively trying* to shift their consciousness into specifically. Please don't be afraid to reach out to us if you have questions, we are always happy to help teach and answer questions. We have a shared TikTok account whose username is: @/3r1sm1rm1r where we post things about our DR's and shifting experiences, as well give out tips and spread information.

So here is where I'm having you guys come together and help

I think it would be AMAZING if you guys checked it out, give some comments, and just give it some love (especially on Jennah's chapters) because we really are proud of it, and it's a great book to read if you've read the books/seen the show or not because it's basically a whole rewrite with some added scenes and two very amazing sexy added characters that are literally just Jennah and I, because it's us in our DR. 

But really, I'd love it so much if you'd give it a shot and check it out (again if you've read the books or not) because you all mean so much to me and you all have shown so much love on the imagine book, and my Tainted Love Trilogy that I have, and it'll give you something else to read. I'll link the book down in the comments or you can just go on my page and find it <333

I love you all so so so so SO much

Also if you have any questions feel free to DM on here or my tiktok  (ireladnwebb16 you should follow me) <3, I also have a twitter now which is oprahsrightknee <3

-Ireland