Relaxing (Imagine)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Are you even real?" I repositioned laying onto my boyfriends chest.

"What do you mean?" He let out a soft laugh.

"You're just so amazing, I don't deserve you, you were ascended to me from Aphrodite herself." I smiled.

"You are so cute," He kissed the top of my head.

He interlocks his hand with mine, and starts playing with my fingers. 

"You have small hands," He laughs.

"Or, you just have huge hands." I laughed with him.

He continued to intertwine our fingers, his hand playing with my small fingers as we just talked about life, about the comfort we bring to each other. We talked about my work and how shit my boss has been lately and how I want to quit but have no place to go work.

"You know you could always do social media, the shit is super easy." He laughs.

"I mean I would but like, I would just be trolling the haters in the comments."

"It would keep you busy," 

"You're right, I mean I would need to find to do all of the social media stuff, I'll look into it, I mean, you enjoy it,"

"Then, I could say my future wife is also a social media star and we could do cute couple brand deals together," He laughs.

"I'll think on it," I laughed.

Maybe it was a good idea.

----------------------------------------

hey guys ! I hope you enjoyed !!! I'll be writing a lot this week because I am on thanksgiving break :)

have a lovely day!

242 Words !