Baby Don't Cut *TW* (Imagine)

A/N: MAJOR TRIGGER WARNINGS talk about cutting, self harm, and death

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I fucking hate school, I feel discredited, I hate my life I know that the only person in this life that cares about me is my boyfriend. He always tries to show me that's not how it seems. My self esteem is at an all time low, it has been for years. I was laying in my boyfriends bed again, crying my eyes out. I had accidentally lifted my sleeve when I rubbed the tears out of my eyes.

"(Y/N), why, what's going on, tell me," He pleaded.

"It's the only way I can control how I feel," I started crying again.

"How long have you been feeling like this? Because you have me here feeling helpless." He sighs.

He kept trying to hold me but I wouldn't let him.

"It's been a while, I guess I needed better luck." I was still crying really hard.

I felt alone, I was alone, no one got me. He was the only one who believed in me, I promised him that I wouldn't cut again and I just laid there with him. The next day I was actually okay for once, I was cracking smiles to students and teachers in the halls, and I was ready for my first class. When I walked in I tripped and dropped all my books, it felt like hell again hearing and seeing all the kids point and laugh at me. I got up and ran out of the front doors of the school. Walking down the road to my house, I pulled out my phone and started crying really hard. 

loml<3

I love you with my body, heart and soul to death

DELIVERED 9:43 AM

SEEN 9:43 AM

I love you

DELIVERED 9:44 AM

SEEN 9:44 AM

I cried even harder when I read that text. I got to my house and ran inside and up to the bathroom. I didn't think I would break a promise this soon. 

One cut

two

three

four

The blood was dripping from my arm onto the bathroom floor. I felt myself fading, the pain was finally ending. 

Matt's P.O.V

I had a feeling in my stomach about (Y/N) that I just hated, I knew something was wrong. I got up in the middle off class and stormed out and ran to her house. The front door was wide open when I got there, fuck, I heard the water running and I ran upstairs. I busted into the bathroom and my heart suddenly dropped. She was laying there bloody wristed and unconscious. I dropped to the ground next to her and started crying hard. I pulled her out of the bathroom and started trying to wake her up.

"(Y/N) BABY WAKE UP!" I screamed. 

I couldn't breathe, my whole world was crashing down. I pulled out my phone and called 9-1-1, and they tried to get to me as quick as they could. I heard them come up the stairs and they took me from her on a stretcher and started checking everything. I saw one of the medics face drop and they ran her down the stairs into the ambulance, and I got in with them. When we got to the hospital it was loud a lot of commotion as a medic called out for a doctor. I was told to go wait in the waiting room.

one hour

two hours

three hours

Finally a doctor walked out and he had a sour look on his face, causing my heart to drop. 

"Excuse me for the words that I'm about to say I'm sorry for your loss" he spoke softly.

I started to cry really hard, she was gone, I lost my home, my whole world. It was my fault I could've helped her if I had just known. I went and said my final goodbyes to her and knew my life would never be the same.

------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I am so sorry that this was so sad, I wanted to do an imagine based on this song for a while but i knew that I couldn't yet because of the headspace I was in, but it's finally getting better, so here u go :) I'm so sorry it was sad, but I really hope you enjoyed. I love you all so much and please if you need someone I am always here for you.

I love you <3

715 Words!