Sweatshirt (Imagine)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Matt and I were the epidemy of a stereotypical high school relationship. I was the blonde cheerleader and he was the popular sports player, but instead of football, it was hockey. We have been dating since the 7th grade and we are now seniors, everyone said we weren't going to last but, here we are. We were doing a lab in our science class, but weren't really paying attention.

"Hey, I'm cold." I smiled at him.

"You can wear my sweatshirt," He smiled.

"can i tell my friends? Will we be together to the end?" I laughed.

"What?" He asked.

"You didn't...you didn't get my joke?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No?"

"You're so uncultured, how could you forget about the cultural reset of Sweatshirt by Jacob Sartorius." I asked offended.

"I never paid attention to him," He laughed.

"You're lame." I laughed.

"So are you," He nudged me.

"Now hand it over I'm still cold." 

"Okay hold on," He put down his notebook and took his sweatshirt off. 

"Thank you!" I smiled at him and threw it on. 

"You look so cute," He leans down and kisses me.

"AHEM please do not do that in my classroom mr. Sturniolo," Our science teacher cleared his throat causing the whole class to laugh.

My cheeks turned red and Matt rolled his eyes. We finished worked on our lab and then the end of school bell rang.

"I'll drive you home after practice." We were holding hands while walking to the rink next to the school. 

"Sounds like a plan, kick some ass at practice I love you."  

"Only for you," He kisses me and we go our separate ways.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed !!! This was requested by @love4huddy so i hope you enjoyed what I did with it <333 im sorry it was short !

much love <333

294 Words!