Late Night Walks (Imagine)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

My best friend Matt had texted me earlier asking if I wanted to just go walk around with him tonight, so we could both talk about our extremely hectic and busy weeks. Matt knew everything about me, we acted like we were a couple even though we weren't, which there was a part of me that wishes we were a couple, we weren't but I still highly enjoyed his company. Matt and I lived five minute, walking distance, from each other, so getting to each other was extremely easy. I heard a knock at the front door. I run down the stairs, opening the door to a smiling Matt.

"Hi beautiful," I slightly blushed at the pet name.

"Hello Matty b, where are we off to?" 

"I don't know, just walk to see where life takes us I guess,"

"Alright," I smiled at him and he took my hand.

We walked down the street for about 20 minutes till we reached the train over passes, the only light we had was the moonlight and the shining stars. We were talking about a whole bunch of random things and he just abruptly stopped.

"Alright, I need to tell you something," He stutters.

"What is it Matty?" I was smiling at the boy.

"See I've liked you for a long time which i know you're probably like ew Matthew you're disgusting but I'm starting to think I'm in love with you and I need to tell you now so I don't regret it, and loosing you to some douche bag," He spoke really fast.

I looked him in the eyes, grinning wide, "Matthew Bernard Sturniolo, I like you a lot, I have since the first time I laid my eyes on you, and that's been a long time, I don't think it's disgusting I think the universe is in our favor finally."

His eyes grew wide as he smashed his lips against mine, right as I kissed back a train came roaring over our heads, making the moment more perfect. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the passionate kiss. We finally came up for air and just grin at each other.

"Will you go on a proper date with me (Y/N) let me take you out, I'll buy you flowers, I'll take you somewhere fancy, then we can go from there," He grins.

"Of course Matt, I would love to," I grinned back.

--------------------------

My bestie jennah helped me with this one because I truly am running out of ideas so please request some LOL

have a lovely night/day <333

394 Words