You Drew Stars (!!!TW!!!) (Imagine)

Matt and I were hanging out in his room, and it was my first time wearing shorts in a while, because I wanted to hide my scars. It was a way I knew I could hide my cutting, I was able to cut on my thigh and no one would be able to see it as easily as if I did my wrist. I was laying on his stomach, and we were just scrolling on our phones, sending each other TikTok's when I broke the silence.

"I'll be right back, I want water, do you want some?" I asked him.

"Yea sure," He gave me a smile and I got up, for the kitchen. I got two cups and filled them both with water, and then went back to his room.

I handed him his cup and then sat down against the wall, with my legs over his legs. I wasn't really paying attention when I noticed he got up and walked over to his desk. I kept minding my business and he just came and sat down again, pulling my legs back over his. I felt his hand rest of my thigh, which caught my attention out of confusion, and he started drawing stars on and around my scars that I had on my thigh. I teared up a little bit but just sat there admiring him, as he drew away. 

"I'm glad you're healing," He spoke softly.

"You're helping me heal," I smiled, "you and therapy." 

He laughed at my joke and just looked into my eyes, "We can never have a sweet moment can we?"

"Not at all," I laughed.

"I love you so much," He pulled me into his lap.

"I love you more," I smiled and tilted my head to kiss him.

---------------------------------------------------

I know this one is short I'm sorry, but I hope you liked it!!! I was listening to Cardigan and thought I'd feed you guys some more today :)

I love you all !!!

322 Words!