What Makes You Beautiful (Imagine)

The triplets and I decided we were going to go a karaoke room tonight to film a video, and I was really excited. I think I was the only one in the world that thought karaoke was actually fun. When we got there they unlocked one of their sound proof rooms, and we the camera set up and I looked through the different songs on the list. 

"I'm going first, gonna start off with the best performance someone has ever seen," Matt spoke up.

"Attention whore," Nick laughed.

"He's gonna sing a love song to his girlfriend because they're in love and what not," Chris rolled his eyes at the camera.

"Oh?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Hit it Nick," Matt pointed at the TV and I couldn't help but cringe, "YOU'RE INSECURE, DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR."

I laughed loudly and acted like I was swooned. He finished the song, being obnoxious and funny, and planted a kiss on my lips.

"EW STOP-" Chris yelled.

"Loser," Nick shoved Chris.

"I'm going next, this goes out to my brother Nick," Chris yelled into the mic.

"Oh god-" Matt kind of froze.

"THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT YOU GIRLLLLLL," Chris sang into the mic causing Matt and I to let out loud laughs.

"Absolutely not-" Nick was shocked.

Chris finishes the song and does a really dramatic bow, as Matt and I try to breathe from laughing so hard the whole time. 

"Alright (Y/N), you're next," Nick handed me the mic.

"Oh god- alright-" I stood up and took the mic, then flipped through the catalog.

I chose picture to burn by Taylor Swift, but to my surprise it was the homophobic version and I got really excited.

"I'LL TELL MINE YOU'RE GAY!" I almost screamed into the mic, as I continued singing. 

I finished the song and everyone loudly clapped.

"Thank you, thank you," I bowed.

"You mad at Matt or something?-" Nick laughed.

"No, it's just a good ass song," I laughed with him.

Nick refused to do a song on his own so all four of us did Driver's License by Olivia Rodrigo and then our time was up in the room, and we figured we got a lot of good content. Nothing could replace the happiness I get when I hang out with these boys.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter !!! I don't know how many other imagines I'm posting today, it really depends on how many ideas I get, but I hope you all are enjoying all the content <333

I love yall <333

406 Words!