Chapter 3

[Colby Brock:

I wince when the sound of glass rattles from inside my home followed by the yells and screams of my parents. I silently apologize to Mrs. Jenkins -my sixty something year old neighbor- as she tries to water her garden in "peace".

I quickly entered the house before she could invite me in for tea and tell me more about her pet parrot Larry and walked further down the hall when I hear a crinkling sound erupt under my feet. A glass vase lays broken down in front of me and further into the kitchen a bunch of papers lay scattered on the counters, ground and table.

This must be the worst fight so far.

"We won't make it if this goes on." I heard my mother's sobs from the kitchen making me run in before halting in place. "What.. What happened..?" I ask, staring at my sobbing mother and fuming father.

He ran his hand through his hair in frustration before picking up his phone. I've seen a fair amount of fights between my parents. But this, this was beyond what I've experienced so far. My mom doesn't cry, it's rare that she does so seeing her teary face and tired eyes was able to struck me right in the heart.

"Take a walk." Dad suddenly spoke, voice quiet but firm and distressed. I opened my mouth to object but he beat me to it. "TAKE A WALK DAMN IT!" He roared making me jump and take a hesitant step back.

I met my mom's eyes in worry and she nodded softly, giving me one of her signature fake smiles. I dropped my bag against the wall and stomped out the house, slamming the door after me as I shook my head in disbelief.

Sometimes I wish my parents were less a workaholic and more a decent guardian. I don't remember the last time my dad treated me like his son instead of just another person in the house. I don't remember the last time my mom asked me about school or how I was doing as a whole.

I chuckle coldly before walking down the dark, empty street..

-

The place was swarming with people when I entered, the smell of booze and drugs filling the air, and pole dancers grinding against their customers and perverts who came in in hopes of a good night. I might become a pervert tonight myself. I thought to myself as my eyes suddenly met those of a beautiful sparkling hazel.

I winked lightly and strutted towards the stage where a small, skinny blond male crouched down slowly against the pole and teasingly ran his hands down his body. I raised my brow in amusement and chuckled breathily.

The dancer watched me walk away in evident confusion before rolling his eyes and continuing. I walked to the back of the bar finding two men and a woman all in their early twenties sitting at an old wooden table.

"What can I do for ya, sweets?" The woman spoke first, smiling as she walking over in nothing but fishnets and a bright pink bottom piece. I took out a 200 dollar bill and dropped it on the table. "Hazel eyes, blond male and one of the back rooms." I spoke.

One of the men glanced at the money on the table then back up at me. "Go home kid, you're not supposed be in here in the first place-" "Now that you mention it, you are pretty young. How did you get in here?" The woman asked in curiosity.

"Fake ID," I answered shortly, throwing another 100 on the table. Before the man can object again, the other one clamped his hand over the money and stood up.

"Room #7. He'll be there.."

~

An eye squinted open when the door creaked and in walked the blond male I just so happened to have met eyes with. "Hope I didn't keep you long?" The blond smiled teasingly, walking towards me in small steps before straddling my lap and squeezing my thighs with small, soft hands .

"It's no biggy." I winked, placing my hands on his soft thighs and staring him down.

"A little birdy told me you called for me, so I only found it right to answer." He whispered tauntingly, fumbling with my belt slowly before slipping his hand down my crotch. I hummed in reply before moving my hands towards his ass and gripping him firmly.

"From what I remember, I payed that little birdy just for you tonight." I chuckled breathily as he began grinding against my clothed thigh.

"Then we better not let that money go to loss, hmm~?"

Who would've thought one night could ruin possibly everything I've tried to hold together? Who knew one night of pleasure and want could turn into a night of chaos and dread?

Not me.

But I was soon going to find out..

-822 words