Chapter 23

⚠️Semi-Smut Warning⚠️

(I'm gonna be honest and say I don't know how to write smut. Bully me all you want but I tried *sob*. In all honesty I didn't want to give you shitty smut nor did I want it (the shitty smut) to ruin the story (not that it was any good) but I'm pretty happy with how the story's going so far so I didn't want to take any big risks)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[Colby Brock:

The two of us were now butt-naked, tangled in the sheets that only made the feeling of closeness between us stronger. The moonlight was hitting softly against our skin and the clouded tension in the air around us rushed through us with a doze of excitement and want.

It felt right. Laying here with Sam, skin-to-skin. It felt amazing even. And with every kiss we shared or every touch I laid on his body, I wanted to treasure this moment even more.

I parted the kiss, trailing my lips down Sam's neck with lopsided kisses before tenderly sucking at the skin and leaving it peach red. My hands were roaming down his body unconsciously as if exploring a forbidden land I finally had access to. My mind kept returning to the dirty thoughts that I've been trying to suppress for most of the night.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful." I whispered huskily, pulling away and staring deeply into his cloudy eyes. "You're not so bad yourself." He chuckled through a quiet hum. "Thanks." I rolled my eyes playfully and poked his side, grinning when he squirmed under the ticklish touch.

"D-Don't." Sam threatened between little laughs, trying to catch my hands. I did as he wanted after a little while of teasing him and leaned down to place a kiss on his lips. He blushed with a little groan and I chuckled, placing another kiss on his cheek to make him more flustered. "Idiot." He huffed, trying to hide his face with his hands.

I pried his hands away with a longing gaze before gently reconnecting our lips once again. Every kiss we shared seemed to get better and better. More passionate.

He slowly trailed his arms around my neck, pulling me down to him so our bodies pressed down against each other. I hummed in content, moving my hands down to his naked torso, tracing imaginary circles against the soft skin.

I gasped lightly through the kiss when small hands suddenly slid down my chest teasingly but recovered quickly as I let Sam feel me. What? His hands were soft-

I relocated my hands too, hovering them down his stomach and hips with only the faint touch of my fingertips against his skin before situating them on his thighs where he instantly tensed. I broke away.

"Are you okay? Do you want to stop here?" I gushed out worriedly, searching for any sign of discomfort I might've made him feel.

He cupped my face gently and shook his head with assuring eyes. "I'm fine. I just.. it surprised me that's all." He smiled, playing with a string of my hair before letting it go and kissing my cheek.

I stared at him with wide eyes, trying to connect all the dots. Did I miss something? "W-What was that for?" I blushed a bit and he laughed. "You're sweet." He blushed, the smile never leaving his beautiful face.

He reconnected our lips with a brief sense of determination, biting down on my lip after pulling me down to him before he continued to trail his hands down my chest and stomach, growing bolder. I growled in annoyance when he stopped his movements barely over my v-line before tracing his hands back to my torso. I could feel the bastard smirking damnit.

"Little shit-" I growled as Sam kept testing my patience, pushing myself onto him so my crotch pressed against his making him moan out in surprise. I moved my head to his stomach and bit at the skin with a winning smirk when he let out another moan and tugged at my hair unconsciously.

I let out a satisfied grunt before moving further down his body, leaving dark hickeys and red marks within every inch of the boy laying underneath me..

Since that night, I've never felt any less closer to Sam. He trusted me enough to be his first and trusted me enough to finally let me into the life he was hell bent on keeping me and everyone else out of. Since that night, I knew for sure.. that I loved Sam Golbach.

I just needed the balls to tell him that.

-

When sunrise arose the next day I was greeted by- nothing. My eyes shot wide as I sat up, frantically looking around for any sign of the boy I just so happened to have slept with last night.

Was it a dream?

My shoulders sulked when the possibility of it being a sex dream crossed my mind but a tired groan beside me made the puppy in me perk and look to my side with hopeful eyes. Sam, thank goodness, was laying next to me -coincidently on the side I never thought of checking on- just as bare as I was except.. he was covered by a blanket.

I widened my eyes and instantly hid myself with the sheets as I blushed in embarrassment. I turned to Sam with a tiny giddy smile as I held in the urge to pull him closer to me and never let go.

I laid down next to him with a content sigh, trailing my fingertips down the middle of his back as I listened to his soft yet soothing breathing.

"What would you do if I said I love you?" I whispered sadly.

"That better be for your hand because you're about to lose it if you don't get it off my ass." Shit!

-1032 words