3

The teams were assigned, and Sakura was happier than anyone she was assigned a team with her crush! Oh and Naruto, "Shannaroo!!" she shouted in victory as on the inside her Inner did the same, she befriended her Inner she found a way to access the unconscious state on her own and she decided to befriend the 2nd personality unaware of the dangers it might cause. "I can't wait to meet our sensei!!!!" she squealed

...

Sasuke picked the asleep Sakura up and placed her on top of the desks, "It's been 2 hours is this person really a jounin?" the young uchiha rolled his eyes sitting back down and watching Naruto place an eraser above the door, "Idiot they wouldn't fall for that" Sakura woke up and saw Naruto get off the chair and looked at the eraser, "Sasuke-kun's right"

A gravity defying grey haired ninja opened the door and the eraser dropped right ontop of his head, "First impression on this team... you all are annoying" Sasuke rolled his eyes and got up out of his seat. Sakura got up and looked at everyone's hair and then her hairstyle and giggled, "Whats so funny Sakura-chan?" Naruto asked looking back at the giggling pinkette, "My hair is the only one that doesn't defy gravity" Sakura started laughing as everyone paused and looked at eachother then at her, "I guess your right but anyway meet at the roof" the grey haired ninja left in a puff of smoke and the genin running to the rooftop.

"Introduce yourselves. things you like, dislike, dreams" the not old but just has grey haired ninja stated, "You first!" Naruto shouted, "Well then, I am Kakashi Hatake, what I like is none of your business, dislikes I don't need to share, my dream? You don't need to know" Naruto and Sakura had the most disappointed look on their face, 'He only told us his name! Cha! If I were you I would beat the answer out of him!!' Naruto was next, "I'm Naruto Uzumaki believe it! What I like is ramen, Sakura, eating ramen, and making ramen! I dislike Sasuke. My dream s to be the best hokage believe it!!" Naruto held his thumb up to his ninja headband and did a toothy grin, "Well then, you on the right your turn" Sakura jumped a bit 'This is your time to prove to Sasuke you are interesting!' 

Kakashi looked at the pinkette who was currently having her eyes switch from the color white to green, "Hello?" Sakura jumped out of her state and apologized, "I am Sakura Haruno! What I like iss..." she looked at Sasuke and a soft blush was on her cheeks, "What I really like is" she looked at Sasuke again and smiled with a bright blush on her face, "And your dislikes?" Kakashi asked getting a bit impatient, "Naruto" the once blush left her face, "You in the middle" Kakashi looked at the ninja and saw an image of himself, "Sasuke Uchiha, I dislike many things. I don't particularly like anything or anyone. My dream is to kill a certain someone and restore my clan" Kakashi looked at his team carefully, "I want all of you to not eat breakfast tomorrow and go to the training grounds at 6 am"