15

Sakura woke up shivering, "I hate nights I sleep outside" she got up and decided to go to Tsunade's place.

...

"I only have a C rank mission available, here" she handed Sakura a file with a mission and Sakura's face lit up.

"OK! I'll go!" she handed Tsunade the file and left to her house to pack a few things then she'll be off.

She went into her room and grabbed her gloves, katana, and her favorite bracelet. She didn't know where this bracelet was from it appeared on her wrist the night Sasuke left, it was a pink pearl bracelet with a few of the pearls being cherry blossoms, little did sakura know was a Uchiha Crest was under one of the pearls.

"I'm all set to go!" she said to herself and she left Konaha.

...

"Inner how much longer til' we are at the land of roses?" she asked and Inner slithered from Sakura's back and made an appearance visible to everyone, "About 30 minutes" she said and went back into Sakura. She nodded and speeded up a bit, "Land of Roses is super close to Land of Cherries plus it's the ally of them! EEE" she squealed and used more chakra to get there in 10 minutes.

She hopped down from the trees out of breath, Inner gave her some of her chakra and they went into the village, "Woah it's so" she looked around and giggled a bit, "dead." Sakura cursed Inner in her mind, "It looks beautiful, but where is everyone?"

"Miss, who are you" a tween girl asked appearing from nowhere, "I am a friend" Sakura smiled, "We don't have friends here the ones we had are all dead" a older women, in about her 20's said.

"I am so sorry, but who are you two?" Sakura asked kneeling down to the little girls height, "I am Amire (Ah- MEER- AY)" she said with a eye smile, "And who are you Miss" Sakura got up and look at the older women, "I am Hirah (He-RAAH)" she said with a close-eyed smile, "And you?"

"I am Sakura, I am only here for a one night stay so we must part ways now" Sakura left the two girls and sent a shadow clone in her place.

"Inner do you have any info on those two?" Sakura said in her mind, "Amire is known as Naruko, a B-rank Genjustuist, Hirah is Naomi Kunai, yet she calls herself an Uchiha because of her obsession with Sasuke. She is a S-rank Genjutsuist." Inner was like a info-hut for Sakura but Inner had her limits she knew everything yes, but can she tell Sakura everything? No. So only things Sakura can handle Inner tells, "Thanks" Sakura masked her chakra and left the Village and went on her way back to the Leaf.

...

Karin felt a chakra presence, faint but still one, "Someones coming!" she said and they all went to their positions.

The faint chakra went closer but stopped in the middle of their camp, 'Idiot! That's me and Sasukes tent stay put of there!' Karin threatened in her head.

The hooded chakra signature grabbed a kunai and threw it at the tree Sasuke and Karin were behind, Sasuke jumped out and they both pulled out their sword.

Karin was analyzing the person's figure, 'So she's a girl? Well nobody can beat Sasuke!' she then tried keeping a few feet behind Sasuke incase he needs chakra.

The hooded girl did a one handed jutsu, "Fire style, Dragon Dance!" she shouted and she began doing a traditional dance while the katana began turning into flames, the flames shaped into a dragons head.

Sasuke used his sharingan and dodged most of the hits, "Fire Style, Fire Pheonix Jutsu!" the girl elegantly moved herself away, she did a chakra infused jump and put chakra into her fists, "SHANNARO!"

Destruction.

Sasukes eyes widened a bit, he knew that phrase from anywhere, it was Sakura.

Or so he thought.

Inner began using more and more of her actual chakra, soon enough Inner bailed she felt her chakra growing short, and Sakura's getting greater so she left team Hebi, her hood fell down from the breeze and Sasuke thought of someone else for once, "Mother"

...

"Tsunade, Naomi Kunai, or Uchiha is now going by the name of Hirah, and Naruko is now going by Amire. They are currently located in the flower village in the Land of Roses." Sakura sat in Tsunades office and fell alseep.

"Good grief this girl can't get a break" she laughed and fell asleep next to Sakura just incase.