13

"It's been 5 weeks since Naruto left"

"2 months since Naruto left"

"Happy Birthday Me!"

"It's been a year since Naruto left Inner, I miss all three of them" Sakura said to herself. Kakashi has distanced himself from her possibly doing missions, Sasuke we all know his story, and Naruto to train to get back Sasuke. "I guess I will always be watching them from their backs" she sighed and walked out to let herself breath.

Tsunade was researching Tekaru's jutsu Sakura was at the age of practicing the Justus now, "I'll teach her how to use her Inner" Tsuna mumbled when a bunch of cherry blossoms in the form of a women formed next to her, "Tsuna beware of her please you know what happened when she got loose the first time" the women mumbled and Tsunade closed the book, "I know Karu I know, but she could use the extra buff it could be her secret susanno" she joked, "Make sure you bring the old seals we used to seal mine away incase" the women worriedly said as she began blowing into the wind, "Karu you doubt her too much" Tsunade mumbles and starts working on her paperwork.

...

Tsunade let Sakura read the instructions of the jutsu, "Ready Sakura?" she asked, "Mhm!" Sakura was focusing not her chakra, but Inners and a black and pink aura became visible around her, Tsunade was carefully watching if it stays black and pink she has control, black and red she has no control, if it's just black she has average control. Sakura focused more chakra, and it began turning the pink aura to white, "What..." Tsunade mumbled.

The aura became a hand then an arm, a torso, a head, a face. A face in which the head read the words "Inner Sakura" then it turned black and red. "SAKURA!" Tsunade shouted and jumped at Sakura placing a seal on the Inner making Sakura snap out of it, "Did I, do it?"

"Sort of but let's keep you doing the ones that require the katana" Tsunade laughed, "Ok!" Sakura left the training ground to walk through the village, yet little did anyone know Sakura was being bashed by her Inner, "WHY'D YOU DO THAT MY CHAKRA ISN'T YOURS SO BUZZ OFF AND WORRY ABOUT YOUR OWN CHAKRA RESERVES" Inner shouted in her mind, and Sakura laughed and continued walking imagining all the good times with the full team 7.

...

Naruto was walking with Jiraiya, "Pervy Sage I miss Sakuraaaa" he whined while Jiraiya was focused on what Tsunade told him the night before they left, "You can see Sakura in 2 more years kiddo" 

"Jiraiya, Sakura's Inner is taking over, and I don't want it to interfere with Naruto since the fox takes over his emotions it could cause the downfall of the leaf so don't come back for 3 years at most since that's all it takes for an Inner to be fully trained"

Jiraiya stopped at a nearby lake and sat down with Naruto washing himself off in the lake, "Don't get leeches I won't scrape them off!" he shouted, and Naruto shouted back, "I HOPE THE NEXT SPA WE GO TO KNOWS YOU AS A PERVY SAGE"

...

It was morning in the Leaf and Sakura was just walking home from the hospital, "I wonder if Kakashi-Sensei is back from missions I haven't seen him for well a year!" she laughed.

Little did she know her sensei didn't find any real business with her he was more focused on training Naruto and Sasuke not her, since both are gone, he took a break and decided to just do D rank missions and read Icha Icha all day.

"I guess I am the only one left in team 7 really" she sighed and grabbed some dango from her favorite place, little did she know her first love's brother was there as well.

"Uhm, can I sit here all the tables are taken" she asked politely and the man with red eyes and brown hair looked up, "Of course" a soft smile was on his face.

"Well, I'm Sakura Haruno and you are?" she asked, and the man looked up again in complete shock hiding it of course, "I'm Jarachi Naruke" he knew it wasn't the best cover name, but it worked.

"Jarachi-San thanks for letting me eat with you!" she smiled, and it was Itachi's chance to ask about Sasuke, "Hey Sakura do you have a lover or one you love?" he asked, he knew the answer he just needed to know it from her mouth.

"Ehm..." she stuttered she loved Sasuke, but he hurt her, but she can't tell this actually he asked he can be prepared for any answer, "Well the person I love is currently a rouge under Orochimaru. He hurt me mentally, but I can't stop loving him it's a disease! I have others who love me, but I can't stop loving him no matter how hard I try" Itachi was dumfounded, "How did he hurt you?" 

"The day he left the village I tried to stop him, but he just called me annoying and before he knocked me out said thank you! I want to kill him!! But I can't be mad at him someone made him so blinded to affection that I can't even save him from the pool of darkness threatening to swallow him whole" she ate her dango, "Well I'm sorry about your lover he really needs to have a news flash on how to love" he finished his dango and was about to leave, "hey Jirachi-San how about you don't you have a lover?" she asked, "Well of course her name is Izumi, yet she is in another place we cannot see her" he chuckled and left.

"Another place?" Sakura finished her dango, payed and left. "OMG! She is dead! That must mean I hurt him stupid Sakura!" she hit herself on the arm and a bruise formed, "God dammit" she healed herself and entered her home, "I hope I see him more he could be my new friend!" Inner rolled her eyes, "Sakura we both know you just want a proud father figure who you can tell anything too." Sakura sweat dropped and went to bed.

...

Itachi was back in the hideout, frustrated at himself, "I could have let Sasuke have the perfect love life with the girl he loved! Dammit!" he knew Sasuke loved her back, she was his first love. 

"Big brother can I have advice to talk to a girl in my class with pink hair and a red ribbon?" Sasuke asked pulling on his brother's sleeve, "Just talk to her Sasuke that's what I did with Izumi"

Itachi winced at the memory, "Izumi, I don't want you to have to meet Sakura and think all Uchiha's kill their loved ones" he sat down on his bed and soon fell asleep with his past lover being disappointed in him playing in his mind.