6

Sakura opened her eyes to see she was in her room with bandages basically covering her body, "AHH! I look like a mummy" she shouted and her "mom" ran into the room, "Sakura sweetie relax you got released from the hospital last night what were you doing fighting someone who clearly was higher ranked?" Mebuki sat at the edge of Sakura's bed, and she sighed, "One second" 'You can tell her, she was your actual mom's mother she would understand' Sakura nodded and Mebuki tilted her head in confusion, "I was reading about the Land of Cherrys, and I found a scroll related to our clan history and I have it in my kunai pouch and she wanted that. I didn't let her since I don't want our clan Justus to be endangered because of me!" Mebuki choked on her spit, "So you knew about the clan history? How long and how did you find out" Sakura layed down looking at the ceiling, "I sort of knew since I was 9. I knew because Inner told me, I know you are my grandma and I know my real parents are dead." Mebuki griped Sakura's blanket, "You've awakened her?" the pinkette paused, "What do you mean by her?"

Mebuki left the room and returned with a book named Haruno's Jutsus, "Read it and don't worry you don't have missions until next week and you will be recovered by then" Mebuki left and shut the door while Sakura looked down at the book.

She opened the book and grabbed the scroll she had in her kunai pouch and placed it in her lap and took a deep breath and began reading the book, "The Haruno's were skilled in swords, they based have of their jutsus off it. Heria Haruno the first rulers jutsu Blossom Blade Storms, only has been performed by her since she had perfect chakra control. Manami Haruno the 3rd rulers jutsu, Blood Bath it was a highly skilled technique but required only her blood which she combined with poison." Sakura threw up in her mouth but swallowed it, "I know if you digest small amounts of poison you will grow to be immune to it but to have poison in your blood from the beginning?!" 

Sakura flipped to the last page to find 2 more scrolls appear, "Waa? More scrolls shannaro.. I HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL OF THEM!" she shut the book and placed all 3 scrolls infront of her and she decided to open the one she almost died protecting, "Ok let's see what I almost died for!" the scroll opened to reveal a katana with a black handle with pink cherry blossoms painted onto it, the sword guard looking like a cherry blossom flower, and the sword case looking like a normal one a note appeared once she put the katana next to her, "Dear Sakura, it is me your mom if you got this scroll it means you probably know about the war and our deaths. Please be good for my mom and dad they willingly took you under their wing, so treat them like you would with me! This katana was the last sword created by the blacksmith in our land and I sealed it in a scroll for you please try using our Haruno jutsus." Sakura started crying, "Momma!" she held the katana close and hugged it like it was her mom, she sniffled and opened another scroll, "Are you serious. This scroll only contains gloves?! SHANNAROOOOOO!" she shouted in frustration and opened the last scroll yet this one was a note, "Sakura this is your dad, train under the Slug Princess Tsunade Senju, the best medic and she is a strong woman. I love you please train hard"

Sakura put the gloves that were way to big on her in her drawer and the katana in her closet, "Ok now that I am feeling better I should go out! My mom... sort of wouldn't mind!" Sakura walked downstairs and left her house with a smile on her face and she decided to visit her favorite friends apart of the rookie 9.