21

Sakura was off running through the trees only 3 minutes away from the entryway of the village, she saw very faint figures ahead of her yet she shrugged it off.

...

She landed on the grass and stood in front of the chipped burnt gateway that used to be covered in beautiful vines. "Momma, Papa, I'm home" she whispered as she walked inside the village only to be met with a red haired man, and a pink haired women with long silky hair.

"Mom? Dad?" The two turned their heads but instead of a face it was a gory mess she quickly released the genjutsu and took 3 deep breaths. "1..."

"2..."

"3...!"

"SHAANARRO" she punched the floor sending the two people in the ground flying, "WAIT PLEASE DON'T KILL US WE ARE JUST PROTECTING OUR HOME" one of the two shouted.

Sakura lowered her fist as she looked at the two teens.

"Names. Now"

"Minasaki Haruka" The white haired girl said as her emerald eyes met Sakura's. "What's his name" The boy looked at her angrily, "I'm Tokichi Haruko" Sakura froze and looked at the two carefully as something in her froze and a memory just appeared in her head.

Sakura when she was a baby she opened her eyes to see a white haired girl and a red headed boy looking at her as well, "Gaa..." she mumbled as when Sakura touched the both of them she left a cherry blossom symbol on their wrists.

"Show me your wrists, in a respectful manner not that I think you guys do that, I just mean its for information" Minasaki rolled her sleeve to show a slashed cherry blossom and Tokichi showed the same symbol with a slash as well, "Why is there a slash on it?" Sakura asked.

"Because we are cursed with Immortality" Tokichi said and rolled him and his cousins sleeves up. "Who cursed you" Minasaki sighed, "A girl that looked like our last Queen" Sakura angrily walked away, "I have something to do"

...

"N-ngh.." Sakura meditated until she could reach the conscious state, "Inner!" Sakura called out not expecting an answer, "Ah~ This is a beautiful rencounter" Inner chuckled as she put her hand on Sakura chin moving her head side to side, "Now aren't we mad?" Sakura shook her head out of Inners grasps, "Don't touch me. Where have you been all these years and why did you curse Minasaki and Tokichi?!" Inner sighed, "I felt like it" Inner chuckled and her eyes sharpened, "Sakura snap out of it someones here!"

Sakura jumped out of her consciousness and dodged the blade about to cut her head off. She quickly summoned her katana and started going into a blade battle with the mysterious person, "What do you want?!" The person grumbled, "I want you dead." they pulled back and put their chakra into their katana, "Blood Style: Blood Blades!" Sakura knew this move yet there was no way to dodge it not even with a queens chakra. Sakura took note to this, "He likes using S-Rank jutsus and has a kings chakra Sakura be careful" Inner said. "I know" Sakura replied mentally.

Sakura used Inners chakra as she tightened her grip, "Cherry Style: Cherry Spikes" Sakura stuck her katana in her ground. The man rushed at her as her back was turned, Sakura held onto her katana with one hand and spun around putting chakra into her feet punching the mysterious mans mask, cracking it, "Damn it" he mumbled as his mask cracked revealing more of his face. Sakura restrained him using a Shadow clone, "Who are you?!" Sakura held her katana point up to his Addams apple.

His mask finally broke.

"Oh my god."

...

Sakura's grip loosened as her legs weakened, "Haruko!" her tears filled her eyes leading to them blurring, "I'm not a Haruno, they left me to die" Sakura's tears fell, "They didn't Mom wanted to protect us both by sending us off!!" she said as Haruko stared at her hardly with no sympathy.

"Please believe me, I'm you're little sister. Remember me I'm Sakura" Haruko's glare sharpened, "Oh yes I remember but she is no sister to me. She is the reason my family is dead!" He shouted as he kicked her clone and charged at her with his fist impaling her stomach, "G-gah!" she coughed as she caught her breath. "Haruko listen to me!" He kept running at her until she was fed up.

"If you won't listen to me I'll get you to!" she took a deep breath as she took Inners chakra and took a deep breath, "SHANNARO" instead of two voices being heard it was one deep one that sounded beautiful yet scary.

"What the-" Haruko said before he was cut off by a rumbling in the floor.

The ground flew everywhere leaving only tree roots and worms noticeable, "You're not my little sister I never had one" Little did he know to watch his mouth, this was indeed not his little sister. It was Inner.

"You are not my brother, I never had one and even if I did I'm sure he wouldn't be as careless and rude as you" Haruko grumbled, "If I did have one she would be weak like her mom and careless like her dad" Inner grumbled, "Now how would you know about her strength if you left her for money before you even reached the leaf village." Inner charged at him with a black katana as purple stripes rose from the grip beginning to glow, "Blood Style: Blood waves" Inner took the blood from her katana and began slashing as black and red waves began slicing towards Haruko, "You can run from Sakura. But you can never hide from me" Inner laughed as Haruko escaped.

"Crazy bitch" Haruko put his hood on and made his way to the water village.