7

Sakura decided to visit her favorite Hyūga Princess, well the only one she really knew, "Hinata!!" she hugged the Hyūga from behind making her jump, "O-oh it's you Sakura-chan" said girl hugged her friend, "I have to go meet the pig herself have fun training though!! Also, if you want Naruto is at Ichiraku's" Sakura teased as Hinata's face lit up and Sakura left the compound,

Sakura went to Yamanaka Flowers seeing her frenemy, "Hey PIG!!" Ino turned her head, "Geez Billboard Brow why do you have so many bandages??" her rival asked placing the flowers on the desk, "I was training and fell badly!" Ino laughed and took Sakura's leaf headband, "Give it back Ino-pig!!" Ino dragged Sakura to a seat behind the counter and retied her leaf headband, "You did the hair wrong remember it goes a couple inches away from your neck but not to many!" Ino flicked her forehead and Sakura laughed and left.

She had already talked to Naruto today as he annoyed her before she was home resting, so she decided to see her crush, Sasuke Uchiha. "I can't wait! KYAAA!" she squealed making her way to where she saw him train yesterday.

Sasuke was resting his eyes while he heard a faint squeal, and he knew his teammate was on her way, so he decided to jump to a branch on a tree and mask his chakra.

Sakura saw the Uchiha not there, "Aww I was going to try and get closer to him! Shannaroo" she said disappointed and decided to go deeper in the forest instead and started humming a tune, she started dancing to the song playing in her head, "I think being in love with a criminal is proof your love is strong! But I can't love a rouge ninja they all are like 20?! I'm ok with loving Sasuke!"

The pink haired ninja stopped once she felt multiple chakras, "I'm going to head back now! I'd better do it quick they could be real criminals!" she started running as fast as she could, "Why is running so tiring?!" 'I know right!!!'

Sasuke got down from his tree to sense Sakura's chakra but instead of just hers he sensed 6 but one was also with Sakura, "What? How did she-" he was bumped into by the same girl running at full speed, "Sakura get off your heavy"

Sakura got up and was panting, "S-sorry Sasuke-kun I didn't mean to! Well, I wasn't looking but yeah, I have to get home now BYE!!" Sakura ran she just landed on Sasuke Uchiha, but he practically called her fat! She couldn't tell how to feel, 'He is rude! If I was getting bumped into by him, I would say get off me and run to your mom!' Sakura was about to laugh but remembered a key detail, Inner.... Sasuke is an Orphan. 'Oh, I know!'

Sakura went into her room and went to her closet and pulled out the katana and jumped on her bed, "Hey mom I am doing great! The annoying bandages are finally gone!" she laughed and hugged her katana and started crying, "I wish you were here; I would rather be dead with you than have to be living in a lie for 13 years" Sakura wiped her tears and looked at the katana and unsheathed it, "Maybe a simple katana could be my key to being strong! But for now, I have to wait for the Slug lady I guess since they told me too." she put the katana away in her body pillow and meditated and went into the unconscious state to speak with Inner.