10

PLS READ THIS!! So, I am doing a major time skip right here so let me explain, chunin exams happened the same way in Og Naruto nothing changed, Sasuke has left the village 4 days ago ok now have a fun read! Tsunade is arriving in the leaf soon so currently there is no 5th, technically this might be a filler chapter but its just some coping and bonding so skip if u want!

--------------

The pink haired ninja lay in her bed with a photo of her team, "Sasuke... I was there when you left and I was useless! Why... Why did you have to leave!! For stupid power from a criminal!" she threw the photograph and cried, "I want to get stronger to help Naruto but its impossible because I'm just a burden on everyone!"

She threw pillow at her door and soon fell asleep, "Sasuke-kun..."

...

The ball of sunshine was walking around and finding ways to cheer up his pink-haired best friend, "What would she like oh I know!" Naruto grabbed the best thing he found and knocked on Sakura's house, "Sakura-chaaaan!"

Sakura put her glass in the sink and ran to the door, "Oh it's just you Naruto" she chuckled, and Naruto frowned, "That's so mean Sakura-chan!" he whined, and Sakura saw the bag he had, "What is that?" Naruto did a big grin and took out two things of instant ramen, "I saw you were sad, so I got you these! Please eat them I sort of used the rest of my money for it!" he laughed.

She just ate but she felt bad if she didn't eat it, "Come in Naruto you can eat the other one with me" she stepped aside, and he walked in smiling, "I'll get the water!" she said and for this amount of time with her spiky blonde best friend she forgot about Sasuke and her heartache.

Jiraiya was looking through the window while Kakashi was a little grumpy, "Naruto ans Sakuea is going to happen sorry man" Kakashi rolled his eye, "I still find Sasuke and Sakura better" Iruka came around and saw the two staring into Sakura's house, weirded out he walked away.

Jiraiya saw Naruto getting up, "Disperse they are about to leave!" everyone ran while Naruto left her house, "Bye Sakura-chan! I'm glad I made you feel better" he smiled and ran to his apartment.

Sakura was grabbing all the books she collected about the person her dad told her to train under and turns out she was the strongest kunoichi and best medic ninja, "Woah! I know for sure want to train under her maybe I could become as strong as Naruto and Sasuke" she smiled to herself and squealed, "I won't have to be protected anymore!!!"

...

Tsunade was walking to the Leaf Village with her sister (Not by blood just like how they treat one another like sisters) "Lady Tsunade give it!" Shizune shouted and Tsunade grumbled nothings and handed Shizune her Sake that she hid between her breasts.

"We only have like 12 hours left so relax!" Shizune scolded her and Tsunade groaned and continued to walk.