14

"Happy 15th birthday Sakura" Itachi said, he and Sakura became good friends after the day in the dango shop to the point where it was an everyday thing.

"Thank you, Jarachi-San" she smiled and ate, the dango, "I hope you become a strong independent woman in the future" he added with a smile, "I don't care about loving anyone really, but I want to get the Hundred Healings Mark so badly!" she said giving the remaining 5 of the 7 dango to Itachi.

Itachi was a bit taken back by this she always ate a bit more dango than him, "Sakura are you not hungry?" he asked, "Huh? No, I'm fine! You can have the rest" she did a close-eyed smile, "Shoot! I have to go to Lady Tsunade's for cleanup and training see you soon!" she got up and ran out of the shop.

Kakashi picked up on Sakura seeing this man he never recognized in the village, but he asked Inoichi who he was, which was identified as Jarachi Naruke. Kakashi overheard this conversation and sat down with Itachi, "She is going through that stage when women are insecure about their bodies" he said. Itachi jumped, he didn't expect him to be casual, "That's unfortunate I hope she gets out of it soon she is beautiful"

...

Sakura just finished the last scroll, "Phew I'm starving" she soon remembered what a patient said during her lunch break.

"I don't want a nurse that can't even eat a healthy amount of food to treat me!" they said, Sakura was about to order something but stopped she had tears making her eyes shine. The lady who worked at the hospital cafe was heartbroken, "Sweetie it's ok I'm sure they were just mad about being unable to do something" Sakura smiled at the lady, "It's alright Miss, I'll be leaving now have a great day"

"I can wait" she said to herself and walked to the training grounds, "SHANNARO!" a large crater was formed, she raised her leg and this time used Inner's chakra, "SHANNAROOOOO!" the whole training grounds was demolished. "Dammit!" she shouted and began grabbed the dirtbags Tsunade leaves her for when she uses her chakra and began putting the dirt in the craters, cracks, and holes in the ground. "Summon!" she summoned her katana and did a few one-handed signs, "Cherry Waves!" she did a few slashes and cherry blossoms were sent straight towards the log in a wave like motion, "Chaa!" she slashed one more time with Inner Chakra making a red wave of cherry blossoms follow behind destroying the log completely.

"Shannaro we did it!" she cheered and walked through the village looking for any mini figurines, "Aww" she whined, "There isn't any" she made it too her house, "I'm home" she hated being home truly her grandparents keep saying she should drop being a ninja because she would be a burden if she was on the field.

"Did you decide to quit being a ninja today or will that be tomorrow?" Mebuki said chopping lettuce. Sakura rolled her eyes, "It will be never! I am almost there I can soon unlock the-" Kizashi cut her off, "Hundred Healings?Only Tsunade and Mito Uzumaki have unlocked the byakugo so grow up and realize it won't happen." he said reading a newspaper at the table, "It will happen I've been training since I was 13 for this! Who are you to doubt me?! Because you sure as hell aren't my parents!" Mebuki stopped chopping the food and slapped Sakura, "Don't EVER disrespect us like that we took you under our wing!" Sakura's tears fell, "I wish you didn't!" she grabbed her katana and gloves and went to the forest behind her house to cry with the fireflies.

"Why won't they ever get it! I want to be a ninja to show others I am not some weak girl who fangirled over Sasuke!" she put her head onto her knees and cried her heart out, leaving a furious Inner which took over Sakura.

"CHA DAMN IT!" Inner shouted and took down 20 trees in a punch then Sakura fainted and fell asleep cuddling to her katana like it was Tsunade.

...

Sasuke was on lookout while the others slept, "Hn."

He was looking into the sky when a cherry blossom petal landed on his finger, one person came to his mind. One person only.

"Sakura" he felt guilty yes, for leaving her but he did stay with her for a couple of minutes before he left.

THUD! Sakura was knocked out and Sasuke caught her and layed her down on his lap, playing with her hair. "Sakura... I'm sorry for whatever pain I will cause you in the future, just please know I have loved you since we were kids and I want you to find someone who isn't me to love" he said, and he noticed something unusual on her face though, actually something that was unusual was her. He was in a pitch-black room with a large Sakura standing in front of him, "Sakura?"

"Oh my god! How did you almost know my name?!" she said sarcastically, "I am Sakura's Inner her other personality the one that knows everything. I will not tell her about your cheesy confession, seriously man do better. But I need you to know that as Genin when she told you guys about the genjutsu everything was real. She was telling the truth she didn't really care about Naruto's opinion though she wanted to know about yours and what you said hurt her greatly. Don't worry she still loves you but please get her to stop." Inner stated, "Why?" Sasuke asked. "But I can't stop loving him it's a disease! I have others who love me, but I can't stop loving him no matter how hard I try"

"What?" Sasuke raised a brow, "Quoted by Sakura and him means you, please get her to stop I don't care how just do it!" Inner released Sasuke from her conciseness and Sasuke left Sakura on the bench sneaking a little bracelet on her hand.

He sighed and switched patrols with Jugo, and he fell asleep.