22

(Sasuke and Karin disobeyed Orochimaru's orders and they left on their own)

Sakura made her way to her old home, and it reeked of rotting bodies, "Gosh..." she sighed and swiped away the spider webs and dust from her face. She continued walking through her old home until she came across her crib that she saw in the genjutsu from 5 years ago, "That means their bodies are near here" she followed her gut and took the same steps her mom did until she came across a skeleton that had a ripped dress and a missing katana. "Mom..." Sakura knelt down and placed her hand gently on the skull and tears flowed from her eyes dripping down on the skeleton. "I'm so sorry I was too young to defend myself and help you" Sakura wiped her tears and began cleaning the place to make the village more appealing for creatures and old generations to rest.

...

Sakura preformed a jutsu causing rain to fall on the village helping all of the plants and crops get hydrated. Sakura then went to the cherry blossom tree she first saw her parents at and buried their skeletons at the top of the hill and the rest of the bodies with them, "I hope you all can make it up peacefully, may you all rest" she walked away and sent out a note to Tsunade through a hawk.

...

Sasuke, Karin, Suigetsu, and Jugo were walking through a forest when Karin sensed a messenger hawk above them, "Sasuke-kun up there!" she pointed as Sasuke threw his sword and knocked the bird down, "Geez you could've told me I can shoot water at it" Suigestu complained as Sasuke read the note aloud to himself, "Lady Tsunade, I've arrived safely at the Land of Cherries I've met two people from my childhood and I have met my brother Haruko. It was not a pleasant meeting since we broke out into a fight and then Inner took over, but I forced Inner to let him go without killing him as she intended. Also, I cleaned up the village completely and I'm hoping I can start the village up again. I buried everybody letting them rest but I did see one odd body. I sent it over to you in a scroll before this note so you probably should have it by now, but I'll write back to you guy soon tell the gang I miss them." he put the note in his kunai pouch and began running through the forest to find a village.

"Sasuke wait up!" Jugo said and the others began running after Sasuke quickly losing him. Sasuke made it to the village seeing nobody present yet he sensed something, somebody. "I should've grabbed Karin as well her sensory is better than mine" he walked in the village as his eyes jolted to the pink cherry tree thinking it was a person, "Whoever this person is they are driving my senses crazy." he said to himself.

Sasuke began walking around scanning for the person who wrote the note unaware they knew he was here.

...

Sakura was hiding in the branches of the cherry blossom tree; her heart skipped a beat when the man's eyes went straight to the tree. She immediately knew who this man was, and she almost blew her cover, she watched him talk to himself and waited for him to walk away. "Sasuke..." she blushed and then pinched herself, "Sakura he is a criminal I don't love criminals. Infact, I don't love him! I got this."

"Do you got this?" Sasuke unsheathed his katana and cut the branch Sakura was sitting on missing her by a hair.

Sakura jumped away as Sasuke got into a fighting stance, "Sasuke it's me come back to me and Naruto we don't have to fight!" she said while Sasuke charged at her aiming for her heart, "Sasuke please Naruto and I miss you so much come back to us!" Sasuke's katana left a cut on Sakura's side as she winced and held onto the wound slowly healing it, "I will not be returning to the Leaf, and neither will you." Sasuke formed a Chidori in his hand and charged at Sakura's gut stopping before it hits her, "You won't ever bring me back because you love me too much to even hurt me" he raised his hand and before the Chidori fully hit her Inner and Sakura switched.

"Sakura may love you enough not to hurt you but let me tell you I will hurt you." Inner grabbed Sasuke's wrist squeezing it, so the Chidori fades away while grabs his katana throwing it far away from his reach, "So you are this Inner in that note." Inner rolled her eyes, "Don't act like you don't remember me from the night you left we both know you remember me you just prefer to forget that night where all your emotions were at risk of showing in front of the girl you love." Sasuke grunted and released his wrist from Inners grasps and he grabbed a kunai and stabbed her in Sakura's important organs. Inner weakened about to switch with Sakura, "I hope you know that whatever damage you do to me happens to Sakura..." Inner and Sakura switch as Sakura gasps and blood drips from her mouth as she pressed on the wound as she began healing herself, "Sasuke-kun why do you hate me so much?" Sasuke went over to his katana and grabbed it about to leave when Sakura kept talking, "What did I ever do to you, I know you hate me but just let me know why! Please!" Sasuke turned his head a bit, "You are so annoying." he ran back into the forest as he left Sakura smiled as hot tears fell down her face as she passed out and her cut began bleeding out.

...

Tsunade received a body in a scroll and examined it carefully, "It must be from Sakura yet there is no note attached" she paced around the hospital examination room and then left the room and ran quickly to the gates and stood clear of any guard and she left to make her way to the Land of Cherries.

Shizune walked into the examination room, "Lady Tsunade there is an identity-" her eyes widened and then she took a deep breath, "She probably is somewhere on a break I'll cover for her till' she is back."

...

Inner wanted to split from Sakura to notify Tsunade, yet she was the last bit of life keeping Sakura alive, "Come on Sakura careful breathing slow and steady breaths..." Sakura was forcing her eyes open until she saw people on top of her, yet she didn't feel anything on her. The people on top of her looked at Sakura and they all said the same thing, "Sakura you'll be alright just take soft breaths they are almost here" Sakura's eyes had hot tears flowing down until two people she recognized, "Its ok my little blossom we are here, just focus on all the happy things you've experienced." Kema said, "My sweet baby listen to me and your father we will keep you alive as long as we can she is on her way just stop crying for mommy, ok?" Tekaru said while she placed her hands on Sakura's wound keeping the blood from flowing out as Kema placed his hands on Sakura's face, "My baby girl its ok deep breaths and try keeping your eyes open as long as you can help is coming."