25

Sakura returned to the village in 2 days with a whole group awaiting her arrival at the entrance. "Huh?" Naruto ran up to Sakura and hugged her tight, "Granny told me how you almost died I should've been there to protect you and it wouldn't have happened-" Sakura hit Naruto on the head, "Shut up I can defend myself." she grumpily walked away from him while Ino had a smirk on her face knowing the old Sakura was back.

Naruto went to ramen shop insisting on Sakura to come but Sakura declined and sat at the dango shop table waiting for her friend.

...

The owner walked up to Sakura, "Is he not here today? Is he feeling alright he usually gets here before you." Sakura sighed, "I don't know where he is but I'm sure it'll be soon!" Sakura sat there for hours on end waiting for Jarachi.

After a long 4 hours of patiently waiting Sakura felt stood up and got up and left the dango shop, "I hope he is safe.." Itachi came rushing in out of breath, "I'm sorry I was running late my buddy... was doing something stupid." Sakura smiled and grabbed his wrist dragging him to a table in the dango shop to show him new items.

"I got this family portrait of my family when i was born! Oh! Oh! And I also got my baby blanket!!!!" she smiled happily and then pulled out a scroll. "I met someone though.. he was a rude aggravating mean man." Sakura grumbled.

Itachi knew where this was going, "What happened?" Sakura showed her wrist, "Y'know that bracelet I always wore? The temple was ambushed by two Akastuki members and Itachi Uchiha broke my bracelet when he tried grabbing my wrist" she opened the scroll showing all the beads and grabbed one in particular.

"This one bead though, It has the Uchiha symbol and I think it was a tracker but there's no way I got this bracelet when I was 12 when Sasuke left." Sakura's eyes lit up as a faint blush went on her face, "Maybe Sasuke gave it to me!!" Sakura had a bright smile on her face while Itachi was glad to see the moment.

"Jarachi-San let's go on a walk to my house I need to tell you more about that mission" Sakura got up and held his hand in a friendly manner swinging it back and forth.

"So basically I got into two fights and I technically sorta won both.." she cheekily smiled. "So the first was with my brother, Haruko he sorta almost cut my head off then I dodged and we went into a sword fight and I broke his mask got into your average sibling fight yada yada, then he ran" Itachi laughed awkwardly while paying attention to his surroundings, he knew the hokage knew of his true identity but for some reason refrained from exposing him.

Sakura looked around as-well, "Um whats wrong?" Itachi stopped, "Someones following us" Sakura asked Inner and Sakura pointed to where they were, "Show yourself!" Sakura shouted.

Kakashi walked out, "My, My we are defensive?" he walked up to Sakura and looked at their hands, "Is something happening here? I'm sorry I interrupted on your romance" he teased.

Sakura grabbed Itachi's hand and ran away dragging him with her, "I'm sorry about that, atleast we both know nothing weird is happening" she said and ran into her apartment.

"Anyway like I was saying" Sakura led Itachi to the couch and sat down next to him, "I got into a fight with theeeee one and only" she paused for dramatic effect. "Sasuke Uchiha!!" she gave jazz hands and Itachi's eyes widened.

"So basically I was cleaning up the Land of Cherries and then I sensed someone coming so I hid in a cherry blossom tree because I blent in there. But then I saw it was Sasuke and I was like 'I so got this' and then he was like, 'Do you got this?' and OMGG" she pretend fainted onto his shoulder, "I forgot how much I missed his voice!!!" she sat back up.

"Anyway we fought and he ended up getting me and Inner to switch Inner said some weird stuff blah blah, then BAM! He stabbed important organs I asked him in my final moments why he hated me so much, he said 'Your annoying' just like last time." she took a deep breath and continued.

"So then I was dying and then all these spirits came from the past and tried keeping me alive, soon enough my mom and dad came and assured me someone was on their way! But then I went unconscious and I was with Inner, she was crying so I hugged her and we became friends a little bit?" she rolled her eyes.

"Thennnn, I saw the sky and then Tsunade-Sama begging for me to wake up and then here I am!" she smiled while Itachi was still shocked to take this all in.

Itachi sat there for a solid minute, "So Inner is your second self right?" Sakura nodded, "And a bitch!" she smiled sweetly. Itachi laughed awkwardly, "That's nice.." he checked the time, "I have to go soon. It was nice walked you home Sakura" Sakura smiled and hugged him tight, "Thank you for being my dango buddy for years on end!" Itachi hugged her back.

Sakura didn't know how much he needed that hug. "I'll see you soon Sakura." he smiled and waved goodbye to her. Sakura did the same, going off to bed on to a peaceful night.

Itachi walked out of her house to be met with Kakashi and Tsunade. "I don't know what you have in mind for Sakura but so be it you make a single violent act on her I will tell her who you truly are and you will never see her or this village again." Tsunade said with a sharp glare into his eyes. Kakashi looked at Itachi, and Itachi looked back, "I don't see why you won't tell her now? I mean if you so badly want me out just tell her. What's keeping you? Oh I know." Itachi glared at the two, "You know I'm one of the only people Sakura tells everyone too and if you took that away from her she will go down hill mentally, and physically. You know that her Inner will immediately take over when she loses me as a friend thats why you aren't kicking me from the village now." Itachi looked at Tsunade, "I'll be going now."

Tsunade nodded and let him go while she went to her house and fell asleep.

...

Karin made her way to the fire to see Sasuke more gloomy than usual, "What's wrong Sasuke-Kun?" she asked while Sasuke ignored her. Suigestu laughed, "He's sad he had to see your ugly face everyday and night!" Karin rolled her eyes and punched him. "Shut up idiot!" Sasuke went on a walk leaving the two fighting.

"What if she is dead?" Sasuke was worried about Sakura, he may be heartless but he would be the reason for his first loves death which was what made his stomach turn. "I should've just left the moment her Inner came out" He sighed and went back and went to sleep to distract his mind of his troubles with Sakura.