4

The energetic blonde ninja ran to the training grounds where he saw his teammates, "Sakura-chan!!" said person turned her head and looked bummed, "hey Naruto" 'CHA!! I was about to make a move on Sasuke-kun!!' Naruto glared at the Uchiha boy as they were in the middle of a glare off their sensei appeared, "Sorry I came across a black cat, so I had to take another route" Naruto and Sakura yelled in unison, "LIAR!!" Kakashi lead his team to the training grounds, "You have to pass this test to be genins" Naruto's jaw dropped, "We passed the test already in the academy! We are already Genin" Kakashi pulled out 2 bells that jangled, "You must take these 2 bells from me whoever takes one passes and is officially apart of team 7"

Sakura counted her teammates and then paused, "Kakashi-Sensei there is 3 of us and 2 bells" Kakashi did a one-eyed smile, "Correct Sakura, whoever doesn't gets sent back to the academy" Sakura sweat dropped, "Begin you have until noon."

Sasuke and Sakura fled to trees and bushes while Naruto charged at Kakashi, "I'm getting one of those bells Sasuke is going back to the academy!!" Sasuke was sitting in the trees, and he was at most offended, but he didn't show it, 'If anything it's probably the one with the worst at ninja training and that is not me' the emo Uchiha stated, and the pinkette laying in the bushes, 'Shannaro! How dare he insult my Sasuke-kun like that! Naruto!!!!!'

...

Kakashi was sitting on an angered Sasuke's back, "You were too reckless" he said looking at Naruto and then saw a grinning Sakura, "You were too focused on Sasuke when you could have attacked" Sakura deflated and Kakashi set his eyes upon Sasuke, "And you were trying to fight by yourself! You were supposed to use teamwork" Kakashi sighed and tied Naruto to the log, "Now Sakura and Sasuke you eat your lunch and don't feed Naruto at all I'll be back"

Sakura was eating her bento and Sasuke offered an onigiri to Naruto, "Sasuke-kun he said not to feed him!" Sasuke placed his onigiri down, "If we are going to use teamwork, we need him to eat we can't afford him complaining about being hungry" Sakura sighed and looked at her food and picked up some rice with chopsticks and held it up to Naruto, "WAAA? Really Sakura-chan" Naruto drooled a bit with a blush on his face, "J-just eat!"

Kakashi was behind a tree and smirked and decided to make a scary entrance. He appeared with a tornado and dramatic thunder clouds, "YOUU!!" Sakura screamed and Naruto's blood ran cold while Sasuke's eyes widened slightly, "Passed!" Naruto took a moment to process, "WHAT?" Kakashi smiled, "You fed Naruto even when I told you not too" Sakura sighed of relief, "Dear Kami I didn't want to return to the academy"