Fantastic Support!

As I heard the footsteps of the medic enter a room and consequently the sound of a closed door, I figured he just went off to release fume. He's the salvation of the team, but I guess sometimes the battlefield results in a little bit of off time between teammates.

A collection of clanks and working switches drew me to another room. It must be Dell. From those I've encountered parallel to his height, I thought he'd be a mean one. A tiny glimpse into this room from a corner was quite a sight... This room was filled with scrap metals, wrenches and a very valuable-looking guitar; a six-string. Even with a passion for all things mechanic, he still had time for some tunes. Perhaps unlike the medic, he might actually enjoy his spare time. At this point I decided it best to uncloak. 

Without warning I heard the beeps of a tiny sentry gun. I stood still where I was on this small bridge in the middle of the rain and a surprised Dell stood in the doorway with one of his many wrenches. My eyes followed the bouncing of his weapon to his palm. I made no eye contact, because so far he was my favorite of the team and I really didn't want to get on his bad side.

"What're ya doin' there, Miss Ava? Standin' in the rain like that ain't gonna do ya so well." his accent was very heavy, but nonetheless sounded very assuring. 

"Can I see what you're doing?" I still made no eye contact and instead was examining a rusty nail that was resting on a wooden center table. This weather was aiding me, as it filled in the silence that seemed like an endless drag.

"Heh, sure thing, pardner," he led me to a cornered table under a light near a window. These were where the blueprints rested. One of the mini-sentry which was currently beeping after every move I was taking, another of entrances and exits to teleporters, another for what seemed like an innovation from the medic's cabinet, and finally a blueprint for a larger sentry gun. This specific blueprint had much more creases and it had all sorts of different stains - either from food, sweat, tears or failed erase marks. He must've worked this thing to perfection.

"Buildin' all of these is a pleasure," he smiled and I followed his eyes to find myself staring at a backwall of pictures. These pictures included him and his gadgets, some along with enemies he's killed. "I remember my first sentry," he began. He glimpsed towards the ground and took a step near the window, "treated 'im like one of my own." I only nodded in understanding, for I knew what came next.

"Ya see, Miss Ava, you're a spy, ain'tcha?" I nodded. "Well... not an enemy spy, but I'm trustin' you with my contraptions and I hope that you'd backstab a backstabber slitherin' in my business on the battlegrounds." 

I only smiled and nodded. I couldn't really think during rainfall... the pitter patter I heard on the roof always seemed to make me lose trail of everything. 

Dell must've gotten comfortable with me in the room, as he went back to work with a smile on his face. I left the room cloaked as I strolled down the hallway where the medic had gone. I eyed his room from a few feet, closing my eyes to try and hear the other side. No noise. He must be asleep. 

Maybe the rain had it's effects on the medic, too... as well as me. I surveyed a couch next to the stairs I entered from. Still cloaked, I made my way to it and rested.