Arc 1: A World of Sand, Chapter 3: Trouble

Being questioned like that, Fu Hao was not embarrassed at all. He smiled, folded his arms, and looked at Lin Chen.

Needless to say, this trick worked very well.

Xing Conglian saw the originally unsmiling young man lowered his head, picked up the evidence bag on the table in embarrassment, and explained to them seriously: "These white quartz sand should come from a sand table. There is a type of therapy in psychotherapy, called 'Sand trey Therapy', which uses such white sand and many other things to examine and integrate the human mind."

Then he thought about something, and spoke slowly but carefully, "If there was no Taobao, the price of a complete set of sand trey therapy equipment would be more than 20,000 yuan because there are only a handful of manufacturers and distributors. But now, it will be very difficult for you to trace the source of the sand."

His voice was light. But whether it was his peaceful eyebrows or his upright posture, he had a convincing attitude.

Needless to say, in the face of absolute professionalism, all guesswork seems insignificant.

Xing Conglian was feeling embarrassed, but this feeling only lasted for a few seconds because it was broken by Lin Chen's next words.

"If you let me go and promise not to appear in front of me again in the future, then I'll tell you where the sand comes from."

"Okay." Xing Conglian didn't hesitate at all and answered very quickly. After speaking, he supported his chin with one hand and looked at Lin Chen with interest.

This time, Lin Chen was surprised.

He did not expect that the police would agree so easily.

He stared at the office's dark green eyes, and seemed to be able to see sincerity and integrity: "The sand in the child's hand was stolen from my room, but I don't know where the sand next to the corpses comes from."

Lin Chen answered bluntly.

Xing Conglian nodded his head as if he expected it.

Lin Chen didn't speak anymore, he glanced at his junior brother, stood up, and wanted to leave.

At this moment, a slight vibration sounded in the interrogation room.

Lin Chen turned back subconsciously, only to see the two people sitting on the chairs looking at each other, and then both answered their phones.

"Mr. Lin."

Xing Congliang covered the microphone and suddenly stopped him.

"We'll be going to Central Park later. So we'll send you home on the way, please wait a moment."

He said it so naturally, and flawlessly that it was impossible to refuse him.

If he knew that the so-called drop-in was to go to the scene of the murder first, Lin Chen would never agree to get in Xing Conglian's jeep.

The incident happened in Central Park, and the deceased was a young man in his 30s.

According to the report, the man was exercising in the park when he accidentally fell from the ring hanger, and the cause of death was the fracture of the skull base.

At this time, it was completely dark, the street lights were dim, the camphor trees in the park swayed gently in the wind. In the night, the yellow-colored cordon drawn by the police was particularly clear. There were so many people around the cordon that it was completely unclear what was going on inside.

Because of the break, Lin Chen leaned forward slightly.

In a flash, the police officer in the jeep had already taken off his police uniform, pulled the handbrake, and lowered the window.