Arc 2: Two-way Trip 1, Chapter 19 (Destiny)

"No fucking way!"

Wang Chao slammed on the pause button at the end of the video and froze the picture on the hijacking boy who was blowing a kiss.

The young and talkative technician exclaimed excitedly, so unsurprisingly, he received a blow from the captain.

"Do you think this is funny?" Xing Conglian asked as he looked at the young boy in the video.

"Hijacking, in order to steal candy. This is ingenious, perhaps too ingenious..." Wang Chao chattered on, only to realize that the surrounding atmosphere was wrong. He raised his head, only to find that Xing Conglian's face was livid. "Captain, are you serious? Lighten up. No one was hurt, so it's all cool, right?"

"No one was hurt? Fortunately, no one was hurt!" Xing Conglian grabbed the mouse and dragged the progress bar. The screen stopped at the moment the young boy raised his gun to shoot. "Did you even think that if he accidently missed and caused the bullet to rebound, it's likely that it could kill someone?!"

On the screen, the young boy's hand that was holding the gun was very stable, like a rock.

Such a posture would never appear on an uninitiated teenager, so he was not just some ordinary teenager.

The passenger inside the bus may not have noticed it, but from the time the young boy raised his gun, his eyes never once left the security camera.

He was watching the surveillance; watching those who were monitoring him.

Wang Chao was admonished so hard that he didn't dare argue, so he pretended to drink tea. Because he was inattentive, he accidentally drank the entire cup in one gulp.

Fortunately, the avatar in the lower right corner of the computer began to flash, saving his life. Wang Chao quickly clicked on the dialogue box and the latest picture popped up from the police investigating the scene.

In the photo was a bullet just found from the hijacked bus.

Xing Conglian leaned down and glanced at the photo. "It's another 9mm revolver again?"

As he spoke, he brought up the video and zoomed in on the gun the teenager was holding.

"It must be the same one." Wang Chao gritted his teeth. "This case is also very strange. Is there anything wrong with that little brat? Do you really don't want to ask an expert to look at this?" He asked tentatively.

Since Lin Chen's disappearance, Professor Fu Hao, the original psychological consultant for the police force, chose to return to his alma mater, Yongchuan University, to teach because he couldn't stand the blow. The post of psychological consultant had become vacant. In order to fill the vacancy, the higher-ups had appointed an expert who was rumored to be a rising star in criminal psychology to the Hongjing Police Department for the Criminal Division.

When Xing Conglian heard this, he immediately glared at Wang Chao. "You mean go see that afro head who asked me to go see a doctor when he saw me?"

"He said that I'm hyperactive, but I didn't know what that meant at the time." Wang Chao slapped the table, becoming furious. "Later, I went home and checked it. Guess what, he said that I have '*'. How could laozi have ADHD?"

*Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. A neurodevelopmental disorder characterized by excessive amounts of inattention, hyperactivity, and impulsivity that are pervasive, impairing in multiple contexts, and otherwise age-inappropriate.

As Wang Chao spoke, he leaned back in his chair angrily while twirling a pen with one hand and patting Xing Conglian on the shoulder with the other. A handful of ash fell from Xing Conglian's shoulder. Wang Chao rubbed the soot and asked, "You've gone to A'Chen's tomb again?"