Chapter 26

The next morning she arrived at the servant's quarters and her friends knew that something was up with the way she was.

They had agreed to all meet in the afternoon outside during lunch as it would be warmer during that time.

She went to Caspian's chambers and he was not there, she started to clean but she would get flashbacks from last night.

She shook her head, she needed to be in the right mind but that proved to be difficult. When she was done this time she had taken some time.

Aurora went to her tree and sat down, this is what she needed for her scattered thoughts. Lunchtime came and they all got their food and sat outside.

"What happened?" Evelyn asked.

Aurora told them everything that had happened last night, from the festival to the kiss, and hiding inside the cabinet.

"' Oh wow," Agnes added.

"It's a great thing that you are exploring with a prince on top of that," Ella added.
"I know but I felt humiliated yesterday when I was hiding in the cabinet and his fiancé was in there."

"I would too I'm not going to lie I would be embarrassed but on the other hand Nadia is the future queen of our kingdom," Barbara added.

"I hear you all that is why I want to keep as much distance as I can."

"Let us know what happens." Said Lucy.

"I will."

"Maybe you are upset because you have feelings for him," Ida added.

Aurora had visited that idea before and she didn't think that she had them for Caspian.

When tea-time came, she carried it into his chambers, Caspian was watching every move she was doing like a hawk.

"Your tea My Lord, enjoy."

"Sit down Aurora."

Aurora was surprised at his and she sat down across him, she looked anywhere but him.

"You can look at me."

Aurora did and her breath caught, he was truly handsome.

"Pour us some tea." Said Caspian.

She stood up and poured some tea a bit shakily into both of their glasses. Aurora handed Caspian the one glass and nodded for her to sit down and drink some tea.

"I was thinking of something you said Aurora, why is it you don't want to have sex with me."

Aurora choked on her as she tried to hide her surprise, "I am not qualified, My Lord."

"I could teach you if you let me."

Her tea once more went to the wrong pipe and she was coughing all over again,

"Forgive me, My Lord, I have no desire to learn."

"Your actions last night told me a different story."

Aurora felt the heat slowly coming into her face, he was right and he was using her actions against her.

"I was caught in the moment and very much confused My Lord."

"Should we try it again so that we can see if it was just the spur of the moment?"

Aurora's eyes widened,

Caspian seemed to be breaking off a sweat.

Caspian opened his eyes to find Aurora sitting next to him. He tried to sit up but could not,