Chapter 54

Advance to chapters: in-k-itt reading app and search for TaniaShava
Or on Patreon: www.Patreon.com/taniashava. Thank you for your support as it helps me publish ♥️ :) Happy reading to you all:)

"Caspian wait listen to me."

Caspian would not stop until they got to his chambers and slammed the door shut.

"You can let go of my hand now Caspian."

Caspian released her hand, "Did I hurt you?"

"No, not at all."

"I'm sorry that my parents were rude to you, you did not deserve that."

"No Caspian, don't apologize, you stood up for me and I am grateful."

"I would do anything for you Aurora."

"I know that but I feel as if I made matters worse for you. I don't want you to lose everything over me."

"If I lose you then I lose everything, you are all that matters to me."

Aurora went up to him until there was no space left between them, and she wrapped her hands around Caspian's neck, and he reciprocated by putting his hands around her waist.

She stood on her tiptoes and pulled his head down and she kissed him, when she pulled back she could see so much excitement in his eyes.

"I like this dominant side of yours Aurora."

He lifted her and kissed her thoroughly and when he let go she was breathing heavily. Caspian let her hair down, and he turned her around, her back was to him and he loosened the strings of her dress until it fell down.

She was left in her unmentionables, Caspian pulled her flush against him and his hands went around her abdomen, to her breasts as he kissed her neck.

His one hand went from her breasts down to her venus's honeypot and she threw her head back as his fingers explored and she was losing her mind with all the pleasure that was exploding through her.

She didn't know how much longer she could take this, Caspian turned her around and she was facing him, he lifted her up swiftly and she wrapped her legs around him.

He walked towards the bed and threw her on top of it which made her laugh, this was exhilarating. Caspian took off his shirt and he opened her legs and climbed in between them,

He leaned down and started to kiss her everywhere and she was left arching her back, Caspian looked at her directly in the eye, "You are the only one I truly make love to and you are the only woman I want to make love to."

At those words she pulled him down with strength she did not know she had, and kissed him passionately.

Caspian removed her unmentionables, and she was left completely bare and he was looking at her with awe and admiration.

He took off his drawers and he lowered himself into her, and she felt herself stretching more and more the deeper he went.

She heard him groan with pleasure, he started to move and she was letting out uncontrollable moans, and it became even more intense when she heard Caspian grunting in pleasure.

Caspian collapsed on top of her and she held him in her arms, and they both fell asleep. The next morning she woke up and was sore in a good way.

Caspian was still asleep in her arms as his head rested on her chest. She touched his hair lightly, it was so soft.

Aurora felt bummed out already at the thought that she would have to leave him soon, how was it possible that she was already missing him already?

She sighed, and felt Caspian rousing on top of her, he kissed her on her bosom. He lifted his chin and looked at her, he was beaming at her, she could not help but to chuckle at the way he was looking at her with puppy eyes.

"There is no better way to start my morning, than being besides you Aurora."

"Me too, I miss you already."

Caspian's smile widened when she told him this, he seemed to be pleased at her admission, "I will try to finish work early."

"No take your time, I don't want you be in a very bad situation, especially after last night."

"Aurora, nothing can make me stay away from you,

"And I know that, but I just don't want you to resent me later on in life."

"Why would I ever resent you Aurora?"

"If you lose everything or sacrifice everything for us."

"That is my choice Aurora, you are not forcing me to do anything that I don't want to. I make my decisions and none of that is on you."

"I know that Caspian, and I also know you were born to rule and it is your destiny to lead, and I don't want you to lose that part of your life. I know it may be very hard especially on my end to be fine with everything but I can grow and learn."

Caspian smiled at her, "Don't worry about me, my parents will get over it. They're just not used to me going against their orders."

Aurora nodded, "I get where they are coming from, they want what is best for you."

"What is best for me is you Aurora, I have never felt this way before and I am willing to go to any lengths to be with you forever."

Aurora kissed the top of his head, "I have been truly blessed to have you in my life."

Caspian knew that this dinner would bring a lot of problems but he had to rip the band aid off, if he had to become king he needed to have a back bone.

It was too tiring for him to act as if he was with Nadia all the time and the other concubines when all he longed for was Aurora.

He would prove to her how much he loved her by introducing her formerly to his parents and let them know that he was considering making her his second wife but in his heart he already knew that he was going to make her his second wife but in his eyes and heart she was the only wife he truly wanted.

He took a deep breath as he walked in with Aurora, his parents were already fuming but he had to keep his composure and not let them intimidate him.

He opened a chair for Aurora and tucked her in, then he sat next to her, close to his parents so that he could be a wall between her and his parents.

He wanted to try do this in a civilized manner but that was thrown out the window in a matter of seconds.

Caspian had always listened to his parents no matter what, but when he heard the insults that were being hurled at Aurora something inside him burst and he could not hold back nor contain his anger.

This was the first time that he and his parents had such an explosive fight, his parents became more enraged and shocked by his responses but he could not help it too.

Something took over him when he could see Aurora's hurt when they called her a witch, she hung her head in shame. She had done nothing wrong besides being with him.

He did not know if he could be like his parents and be a king before he was a man to Aurora. He was not separating from Nadia and he did as they asked and went on trips with her. He acted the role of the prince they wanted him to be, so why could they not give him this one little favor, his place of happiness where he could escape from everything and that was with Aurora.

His parents would not listen and he did not like the fact that they were now resorting to threats, he did not want Aurora to get frightened and end up leaving like the last time.

Nadia was already making it horrible for her and now his parents, he would not allow it if he could help it.

He took her hand and stormed out the room with her, when his parents were ready to talk it out in a civilised manner he would be willing then to do this again.

Advance to chapters: in-k-itt reading app and search for TaniaShava