Chapter 31

Aurora got to Caspian's chambers with the tea, she knocked lightly,

"Come in."

Aurora walked with the tea and placed it in front of him, "Your tea My Lord."

"How are you feeling?"

"Couldn't be better My Lord."

"I told you to take your time, are you even fit to be back at work?"

"Yes I am My Lord, I am fully recovered."

Caspian stood up, he sat on the bed, "Come sit here Aurora."

He patted a seat next to him, Aurora blushed as she went to where he was telling her to sit. When she was seated and her back was to hum he unzipped the back of her dress and she grew flustered.

He didn't go very and he was touching her wound, she now understood his intentions, yet it felt nice the way he was touching her skin.

He was gentle and very careful, "Does it hurt?"

"No My Lord."

Caspian zipped her dress and she was surprised when he lifted her gently and put her in his arms, she was seated on top of him with her hand around his neck.

His hands went around her waist and he held her in a tight embrace, his scent was making her lose her train of thought.

His head was on her neck so when he spoke his warm breath tickled her neck, "I have never had anyone do what you did for me Aurora you were the only one that moved to save me."

He pulled back looking at her directly in the eye, "I was already having trouble with how I felt about you, you make me feel very different."

Aurora could see that he was very vulnerable from his words, he seemed like a lost boy that had entered a forest and did not know in which direction he was.

Aurora placed her hand on his cheek and wanted to offer him comfort and this was all she could think of doing.

When she did that, Caspian's eyes became soft and gentle, he was looking at her with fondness and something else.

He placed his hand on her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. This kiss was mutually very passionate as if they wanted to hold on to each other and never let go.

When they let go, Aurora could scarcely breathe and she knew for sure that she wanted Caspian to be hers and hers alone.

Aurora got up and as she was about to leave Caspian took her hand and led her to the table, he made her sit down as he smiled at her.

He poured her some tea which she wanted to oppose to but he insisted, they drank tea as they spoke.

Aurora learned a lot about Caspian and when it was close to dinner time she had to leave, "I have to leave My Lord."

Caspian seemed to be sad at her words, he also stood up and pulled her in his arms and she still was not used to it.

It sent a rush through her, "I can't wait to see you tomorrow."

Aurora blushed, "Me too My Lord."

Caspian leaned down and kissed her thoroughly, and when he pulled back from the kiss he hugged her for a while.

When she finally left, Aurora made her way to the servant's kitchen and got herself some food, she went to her friends.

"You smell amazing Aurora," Ida remarked.

"Thank you."

"Don't you know when to clean for royalties their scent attaches to yours?" Lucy added.

They carried on eating and she was glad that her friends had not caught on that the only reason as to why she had his scent is because she was in his arms.