Spiritual Physique of the Six Paths, Top-notch Cultivation Potential

“Did something happen to Elder Iron?” Old Man Wang asked cautiously.

Although Elder Iron was temperamental, Old Man Wang had accompanied him for decades and naturally did not wish for anything to happen to him.

The female cultivator shook her head and said, “The Jade Pure Sect has recently been infiltrated by a fiendish cultivator. The outer sect has specially sent the two of us to protect you. You don’t have to worry.”

Old Man Wang heaved a sigh of relief upon hearing that.

He cupped his hands and bowed, then turned and left.

The two cultivators walked away and meditated under the trees on both sides of the entrance into the herb garden.

As they began their breathing exercises, visible whirlwinds appeared around them.

That must be Spirit Qi.

Han Jue thought silently and continued sprinkling water.

The next day.

Han Jue continued rolling the dice.

[Cultivation Potential: None]

Han Jue rolled his eyes.

He actually didn’t find it strange.

He did not panic. In any case, he had obtained four top-notch Connate Providences, he could take his time in getting the best Cultivation Potential.

The presence of the two cultivators did not change the lives of the herb garden servants.

The dull life continued.

Apart from his work, Han Jue trained his body and rolled the dice every day.

The third day.

He rolled the dice!

[Cultivation Potential: None]

Fine!

I know you’re messing with me!

Han Jue cursed in his head.

On the fourth day.

[Cultivation Potential: Five Elements Mixed Potential. Cultivation cannot exceed Foundational Establishment.]

Yes, the standard for mortal cultivation.

Han Jue shook his head.

He still had to continue rolling the dice. He would never allow himself to cultivate as a mortal.

Just like that, Han Jue exercised every day and rolled the dice every day.

Most of the time, he would obtain Mixed Potential.

He wasn’t discouraged. He believed that he would be able to obtain a godlike Cultivation Potential.

It was fine to cultivate later.

Anyway, he wasn’t seeking revenge.

Two years later.

Elder Iron returned and the two cultivators bowed and bid farewell.

All the servants gathered and knelt down before Elder Iron.

Elder Iron wore a black robe, and two gourds were hanging from his waist. His hair was black and white, and his expression was gloomy and fierce. He looked very bad-tempered indeed.

“Not bad, no mistakes.”

Elder Iron looked around and smiled in satisfaction.

The servants heaved a sigh of relief and smiled.