Seven Illusionary Steps, Ten Thousand Demon Realm

The female cultivators who walked out of the Salary Building frowned when they saw Mo Zhu holding Han Jue's arm.

They all wailed in their hearts.

Han Jue quickly pulled his back and kept a distance from her.

Mo Zhu smiled warmly. "Brother Han, I have something that I need your help with."

The side storyline is here!

Reject!

Han Jue shook his head and said, "Sorry, I still have to go back and cultivate."

"Cultivate? This is a huge opportunity you don't want to miss. Have you heard of..." Mo Zhu hurriedly said.

She suddenly noticed the female cultivators behind Han Jue and felt that it wasn't convenient to talk here, so she started dragging him away.

"Miss Mo, don't pull me."

"I'm not even afraid as a woman. As a man, how can you be afraid?"

"Master forbids us from having romantic feelings."

"Pffft, we've only met twice. Do you think I'll fall in love with you?"

Mo Zhu's face instantly turned red.

She secretly glanced at him.

Brother Han was indeed good-looking. This was the first time she had seen such a good-looking man.

If they became companions...

Even Mo Zhu's ears turned red.

Han Jue noticed her expression and felt that something was wrong.

A sign of danger.

He had yet to reach the Golden Core Realm, so he couldn't have romantic feelings.

Mo Zhu was beautiful, but she couldn't ruin his dedication to cultivation.

Han Jue immediately took a step to the side and kept a one-meter distance from her, walking side by side.

The two of them walked to a deserted alley.

"So, what is it?" Han Jue asked.

Mo Zhu looked around. After confirming that there was no one around, she asked in a low voice, "Brother Han, have you heard of Li Qianlong?"

"Never heard of him."

"What? You've never heard of Li Qianlong?"

"Get to the point!"

Han Jue was a bit frustrated.

Although he was almost fifty years old in this lifetime, he had never left the Jade Pure Sect. He couldn't even recognize the famous people of the sect, let alone the entire cultivation world.

"Li Qianlong is the most talented individual Jade Pure Sect has seen in a hundred years. It's said that he's almost at the Soul Formation Realm. His cave abode is located on a huge mountain outside the Jade Pure Sect. He has cast many forbidding spells on his cave abode, which renders it concealed. Recently, I received news that his cave abode has appeared. However, he has a beast guarding it. The beast is afraid of lightning. We're all thunder cultivators. We will definitely be able to subdue it!" The more Mo Zhu spoke, the more excited she became.

Han Jue asked, "Where's your brother?"

"The inner sect competition ended last year. He was chosen by the Sect Master to be especially groomed, so I couldn't find him."

Han Jue raised his eyebrows.

It's over?

Crap.