Chapter 76 - 80

Chapter 76: The Hatred of Snatching His Son Is Irreconcilable

“Sect Master, don’t worry. The Nine Dragons Sect won’t come looking for trouble with us. Wei Yuan and I turned hostility into friendship. We promised each other that we wouldn’t seek revenge from each other’s sects.” Han Jue comforted.

He found Li Qingzi’s worried expression especially funny.

This Sect Master was obviously here to test his confidence, wanting to know if he dared to go against the Nine Dragons Sect.

Li Qingzi asked in surprise, “Really?”

Han Jue nodded.

“Great! Elder Han, you’re indeed the Deity Slaying Elder of the Jade Pure Sect. You’ve paved so many paths for the sect that I want to give you the position of Sect Master!”

“No, I don’t want to be beaten up!”

“Beaten up?”

“Cough cough, it’s nothing. I’m not interested in the position of Sect Master.”

“Fine.”

The two of them didn’t chat for long. After receiving the good news, Li Qingzi left and didn’t want to disturb Han Jue’s cultivation.

After walking out of the Connate Cave Abode, Li Qingzi couldn’t help but look at the Fusang Tree.

The tree grew taller again. It was rare to see two trees intertwined like this.

Xun Chang’an cupped his fists at him.

Li Qingzi was secretly surprised. What kind of tree was this?

It was definitely not simple if it was planted at the entrance of Han Jue’s cave abode.

Li Qingzi couldn’t figure it out and didn’t think too much about it.

At the same time, Han Jue opened the emails.

It had been many years since he had read them. He wondered how his friends and disciples were doing.

[Your good friend Huang Jihao was attacked by a fiendish cultivator] x142

[Your good friend Huang Jihao gained an epiphany during his cultivation and comprehended a Mystical Power.]

[Your disciple Su Qi was attacked by a fellow disciple] x31

[Your disciple Su Qi spread bad luck. The luck of the Demon Taming Sect has decreased.]

[Your Dao Companion Xuan Qingjun comprehended the true meaning of life and death and her cultivation improved greatly.]

[Your Divine Pet Chaotic Heavenly Dog was attacked by a fiendish cultivator] x6287

[Your good friend Mo Fuchou had a fortuitous encounter and obtained a demon sword.]

...

Those who were beaten were still being beaten. Some also obtained fortuitous encounters.

Han Jue noticed that Su Qi had already joined the Demon Taming Sect.

Wow!

This kid is not bad!

Ads by Pubfuture
Han Jue immediately took out the Book of Misfortune and started cursing Xiao’e. He continued reading the emails while cursing.

All the icons he had paid special attention to were still there. He was glad that no one was dead. The unhappy thing was that his enemies’ icons were also still there.

“I still have to cultivate hard. As the Jade Pure Sect grows stronger, I feel that the Void Amalgamation Realm is insufficient. I have to reach the Body Integration Realm as soon as possible.” Han Jue thought silently.