A Nascent Soul Realm Master, Only Needs Thunder Spirit Qi

Han Jue looked at the notification and waited for Fairy Xi Xuan to speak.

Fairy Xi Xuan asked, “Is this the only move you know?”

“Yes.”

Han Jue was very honest. He didn’t want to pretend to be better.

“This sword technique is not bad. Alright, you may stay at the Jade Serene Peak.” Fairy Xi Xuan nodded slightly.

The Grand Elder laughed. “I shouldn’t disturb you anymore, then.”

He nodded at Han Jue and left.

Fairy Xi Xuan stared at Han Jue and said, “Aren’t you going to kneel and acknowledge me as your master?”

Han Jue came back to his senses and immediately knelt.

“Disciple Han Jue greets master. Long live master.”

Fairy Xi Xuan couldn’t help but laugh. “Do you think I’m an empress?”

Han Jue didn’t look up.

Fairy Xi Xuan thought to herself, “This child carries himself well. His temperament is also not bad.”

She took out a token from her sleeve and handed it to Chang Yue’er.

“Bring your junior to the inner sect to register and arrange a cave abode for him.”

“Yes, Master.”

Chang Yue’er carefully stood up.

Han Jue stood up and bowed, then left with Chang Yue’er.

Just as they walked out of the palace, the door closed behind them.

“Junior Han, my name is Chang Yue’er. From now on, you can call me Senior Chang. You’re a newcomer, so if there’s anything you don’t understand, feel free to ask me.”

Chang Yue’er smiled and met Han Jue’s gaze. She didn’t feel shy and stared straight at him.

Han Jue lowered his head slightly and said, “Thank you, Senior Chang. I wouldn’t dare to trouble you, but if you need a helping hand, you can tell me at any time.”

“Hehe, you’re such a nice person.”

He’s more handsome than the other male seniors and juniors.

This was the first time Chang Yue’er had met such a handsome man, and his attitude and personality made him very comfortable to interact with.

She swore to herself that she must protect Junior Han and not let him be bullied.

The two of them went all the way to the edge of the cliff, chattering and laughing all along. Chang Yue’er took out her flying sword and let Han Jue stand behind her, hugging her waist.

Han Jue hesitated.

“Other than you, the other male juniors don’t have a chance to hug me by my waist.” Chang Yue’er snorted.

But in fact, Han Jue was the first male junior she had met.

In the entire Jade Serene Peak, only Han Jue was her junior. It had been years since Jade Serene Peak had a new disciple.

Since she had already said that, Han Jue didn’t want to be pretentious.

He had to agree that Senior Chang had a slim waist.

Two hours later.

Chang Yue’er brought Han Jue to a cave entrance and said, “Inside is your cave abode. My cave abode is right beside it. You can cultivate in peace.”