Defeat the Beasts With the Sword Shadows

After learning the Three Pure Shadow Sword Technique, Han Jue became much more confident.

He could now produce three sword shadows, each of a different attribute.

And he could manipulate all of them with ease!

The technique could also be activated continuously. When the sword shadows of the first activation disappeared, he could summon another three, until he ran out of spirit energy.

Han Jue’s spirit energy far surpassed cultivators of the same realm. After all, he cultivated the technique inherited from the Immortal Emperor, the Six Paths of Reincarnation Technique!

Apart from cultivating six types of spirit energy, each type of spirit energy in the Six Paths of Reincarnation Technique could be cultivated to a robust state.

“From today on, I’m no longer a weakling.”

Han Jue thought proudly.

He returned to the pavilion in high spirits and prepared to continue cultivating.

Cultivation was the key.

The higher one’s cultivation level was, the stronger the effects of his techniques!

When he reached the Nascent Soul realm, his Three Pure Shadow Sword Technique would have an apocalyptic effect!

Han Jue was looking forward to it!

Several days later.

Jade Serene Peak sent over two more disciples. One was Chang Yue’er, and the other was also his senior, Meng He.

Meng He was the Jade Serene Peak’s seventh disciple. His cultivation level had reached the ninth-stage Foundation Establishment realm. He was pretty strong.

“Why is the forest outside cut off? What happened?” Meng He asked in confusion.

Han Jue replied, “Previously, beasts tried to besiege me. Fortunately, an elder helped.”

Chang Yue’er sized him up and asked, “Junior, are you alright?”

As she spoke, she reached out to touch him.

Han Jue hurriedly took a step back.

Furious, Chang Yue’er scolded him. “Are you serious?”

Han Jue cleared his throat and said, “Master has warned that disciples of Jade Serene Peak are not allowed…”

“Hmph, you wish! I’m just concerned about you!”

Meng He shook his head and laughed.

He didn’t find it strange. Although Han Jue kept a low profile, rumors about his good looks had already spread far and wide.

Many female cultivators in the inner sect were talking about a breathtakingly handsome disciple from the Jade Serene Peak, but they didn’t know his name.

After hearing the rumors, Meng He immediately reckoned that they were referring to Han Jue.

Not to mention Jade Serene Peak, even in the entire inner sect, no male disciple was more handsome than Han Jue.

Chang Yue’er was quite pretty, but she was still far from the most beautiful female cultivator.

Junior Han Jue doesn’t need to worry about finding a companion!

“Master was afraid that you would be in danger, so she sent us to help you. It’s said that the Viridescent Nether Cult might have already infiltrated the Ten Thousand Demon Realm. We have to be careful,” Meng He reminded.