Chapter 11

The Ninth Level of Foundation Establishment Realm, An Opportunity from the Tree Spirit

After leaving the Jade Serene Peak, Han Jue was about to return to his cave abode when Liu Sanxin approached him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

Liu Sanxin smiled and said, “Junior, I appreciate your good intentions. If you encounter any trouble in the future, feel free to ask me for help.”

Han Jue blinked and said, “I wish you success, senior!”

How could he deny a favor that came knocking on his door?

“Haha!”

Liu Sanxin laughed and left.

Han Jue had only taken a few steps when Chang Yue’er caught up to him.

“Junior, you haven’t done any sect missions yet, right? Do you want me to guide you through one?” Chang Yue’er asked with a smile.

“No thanks, I want to cultivate.”

“Cultivating in the cave abode is very slow. You can earn spirit stones by completing missions and then go to various spiritual pools to cultivate. It’s much more efficient. At the same time, you’ll also get contribution points by completing missions. If your contribution points are high, you can buy pills.”

“Nevermind. I’m afraid of death.”

“How can we cultivators be afraid of death?”

“If you’re not afraid of death, why are you cultivating?!”

“You…”

Chang Yue’er was vexed with him.

Why is this junior so cowardly!

Han Jue didn’t go because he had a lot of spirit stones.

“Hmph, so be it!”

Chang Yue’er turned around and left.

Han Jue fell into deep thought.

Indeed, he couldn’t cultivate in the cave abode. He had to go to the spiritual pools.

It would be too risky to go after a hundred years when he was closer to death.

Thinking that Han Jue immediately headed towards the inner sect city.

Ten years passed in a flash.

Han Jue had been wandering around the various Spiritual Pools. He had spent nearly 400 superior-grade spirit stones. His cultivation level had reached the fifth level of the Foundation Establishment realm and all six types of cultivation potentials had reached the fifth level of the Foundation Establishment realm.

At this rate, even if he spent the remaining 400 or so superior-grade spirit stones, he still wouldn’t be able to reach the Golden Core realm.

Han Jue began to concentrate on cultivating the thunder spiritual energy and fire spiritual energy.

He couldn’t spend all the spirit stones. There would definitely be expenses later on.

Another ten years!

He might as well finish cultivating his Thunder Cultivation Potential at the spiritual pool and then cultivate his fire spiritual energy in the cave abode.

That’s it!

After making up his mind, Han Jue headed straight to the Thunder Spiritual Pool.

No cultivator could be seen in the Thunder Spiritual Pool. But Han Jue wasn’t afraid of loneliness.