The Demon King, Obtained an Unparalleled Sword Technique

“Like you, I’m also a disciple of the Jade Pure Sect who’s here to look after the Ten Thousand Demon Realm.”

The red-nosed old man chuckled. He sized up Han Jue and clicked his tongue in wonder.

“The third level of the Foundation Establishment realm, but looking at the rate of your expiration, I’d say you definitely ain’t only at the third level. You’re probably at the ninth level of the Foundation Establishment realm. Am I right?”

Han Jue couldn’t help but tense up.

His true cultivation had been discovered.

This was the first time he had met someone who could tell his cultivation.

Could it be that this person’s cultivation was the same as Fairy Xi Xuan’s?

“You don’t have to be nervous. Did you volunteer to come here, or did your master send you here?” asked the red-nosed old man.

Looking at how Han Jue cultivated, he didn’t seem to have volunteered to come.

Han Jue replied, “My master, Fairy Xi Xuan, sent me here.”

I have a backing, don’t try tricking me!

[Li Qingzi has a favorable impression of you. Current favorability: 1 star.]

A line of words appeared in front of Han Jue.

He quickly checked the list of his attributes and checked his interpersonal relationships.

[Li Qingzi: Eighth level of the Nascent Soul realm, Sect Master of Jade Pure Sect, adores Fairy Xi Xuan. Current Favorability: 1 star]

The Sect Master of the Jade Pure Sect!

Isn’t that the biggest boss?

Han Jue was shocked.

This old dude actually has an affection towards my master?

The thought of Li Qingzi and Fairy Xi Xuan together made him shudder.

Li Qingzi is not worthy!

“Did your master give you a mission?” Li Qingzi asked.

Han Jue replied, “Even if there is, how can I tell you?”

Li Qingzi smiled. “Oh? You can’t tell others about the mission?”

Han Jue remained silent.

Li Qingzi stretched lazily and smiled. “Come with me, then. You’ve gotten into trouble. Since you’re Fairy Xi Xuan’s disciple, I can help you settle it.”

Puzzled, Han Jue got up and followed.

As the Sect Master of the Jade Pure Sect, Li Qingzi shouldn’t be intending to harm him.

The two of them walked into the forest.

“Do you know why I’m here?” Li Qingzi placed his hands behind his back and asked with a smile.

Han Jue shook his head.

Maybe because you’re a simp. But of course, he wouldn’t say that. He couldn’t let his sect master lose face.

“The number of beasts around you is increasing. It looks like they are likely to go into a rampage. The key is that these beasts are very well-behaved at the moment, as if they are waiting for the moment. To be able to command so many beasts, it must be the doing of a Demon King. You have probably provoked the Tiger Heart White Dragon. This little fellow’s father is a famous Demon King, and it inherited the Demon King’s bloodline. The reason it summoned so many beasts is probably to take revenge against you.”