Chapter 36-40

Chapter 36: Demon Saint Bloodline, Disciple Offers an Opportunity

“With my aptitude, it’s impossible for me to catch up to you, Junior.”

Chang Yue’er sighed gloomily.

Am I really worthy of Han Jue?

She already had two competitors in the inner sect alone.

Mo Zhu’s talent even surpassed hers.

Han Jue consoled her. “You won’t be able to catch up to me. You just have to cultivate as hard as you can. Longevity is the most important thing for us cultivators.”

Hearing that, Chang Yue’er was even more demoralized.

After that, she started to talk about what had happened in the sect recently.

Sect Master had already led the disciples of ten peaks to attack the Viridescent Nether Cult. The remaining eight peaks were guarding the sect.

Ever since the end of the attack by the Cult, the cultivation atmosphere in the inner sect was far more intense than before. All the disciples felt threatened.

Zhou Fan had already reached the ninth level of the Foundation Establishment realm and was preparing to transcend the tribulation to the Golden Core realm.

The sect’s reputation in the cultivation world had greatly increased. They were like the leader of the orthodox sects now. As for strength, that was probably not the case.

The story about the Deity Slaying Elder had also spread in the cultivation world.

Although Han Jue wanted to keep a low profile, his pseudonym became famous from a single battle.

After four hours, Chang Yue’er finally left.

Once the Spirit Qi Gathering array formation was activated, the concentration of Spirit Qi in the cave abode began to increase noticeably.

“It seems that the status of the sect is also very important. It can affect my cultivation speed.”

Han Jue thought silently.

He had to ask Li Qingzi for some pills.

Then, Han Jue resumed his cultivation.

Half a year later.

A notification appeared before Han Jue’s eyes.

[The Viridescent Nether Cult has given up on targeting the Jade Pure Sect. You will obtain a piece of equipment and a spell manual.]

[Congratulations on obtaining the Demon Binding Rope and the Major Chiliocosm Thunderstorm.]

[Demon Binding Rope: It has a powerful binding effect. It can bind all living beings below the Soul Formation realm and immobilize them.]

[Major Chiliocosm Thunderstorm: A thunder-type spell. It can induce the Thunder Spirit Qi of Heaven and Earth to unleash a catastrophic thunderstorm. Massive area of destruction.]

The Cult had finally given up.

Honestly, they were really tenacious. They were beaten to the point of fleeing from their headquarters, yet they still dared to plan for revenge.

From the looks of it, the Viridescent Nether Cult would be eliminated.

From now on, the Great Yan Cultivation World would no longer have a Viridescent Nether Cult.

Han Jue smiled and started to bind the Demon Binding Rope to him.

After that, he inherited the Major Chiliocosm Thunderstorm.